chapter 1:playing with the pups

all of the chapters that you see took place in another universe

ROCKY'S POV

today was just a normal day for us in Adventure bay.we were not needed for any missions, and we were just playing around.chase,marshall,and skye were playing tag. zuma and rubble were watching some Apollo.and I was just playing with my green toy ball that Ryder got me when I was a cub the 1st thing a joined.the paw patrol has always been there for me when Ryder 1st found me.when chase was it I was trying to get my ball until I accidentally bumped into chase and I was ontop of him.

rocky:sorry about that chase...

chase:it's okay.wanna play tag with me marshall and skye?

rocky:sure.

chase:okay, well your it.

chase started running while I fell on the grass.i got up and started to chase skye.i eventually got to skye and tagged her.

rocky:you're it skye.

I said while laughing.skye laughed back and started to chase me ready to tag me back.while I was running from here tripped on a rock which fractured my arm.I whimpered out for marshall.But he couldn't hear me because he was laughing with chase while running from skye.Skye was the only one to notice me and call marshall for help.

skye:marshall.

Marshall:what's wrong skye?

Skye:it's rocky, i fell like something terrible happened to him.

marshall agreed with skye and so did chase.they went to check up for me and I told them.

rocky:something is wrong with my paw.

Marshall pulled out his x-ray and then checked my paw.

Marshall:your paw is fractured form a rock that you tripped on rocky.i am so sorry that this had happened to you.

rocky:it's alright...I guess.

I went to my pup house to get some sleep for a little while.i yawned and went to sleep in my pup house.while I was sleeping my puptag lit on and it wa sryder

Ryder:paw patrol, to the lookout.

I went to the elevator being the clumsy one bumping into chase and all of the pups fell and I was on the top instead of marshall for once.

rocky:well...this is bumpy.

all of the pups laughed wit me and we went up to Ryder as we got off and got our uniforms on.

chase:ready for action Ryder sir!

man...that never gets old.

Ryder:thank you pups, there is a building on fire and many people are on the roof being for help so I need marshall,i would need you to use your water cannon to extinguish the fire,and I would also need rocky.i need your ladder that you built to save the people so that they can climb on it.let's go.

he said as he got on the pole and me and marshall got in our vehicles.we drove off for the people.

ryder's pov

I  just hope the people and my pups will be okay.

narrators pov

well...that was something, what will happen to the people,will they be doomed or saved.will rocky's ladder work.will the building collapse?find out of the next chapter of deep depression