we found him

chase's pov

finally, we found him, and another pup with him.i tried to grab him but I accidentally stepped on a stick which snapped.this made him and the other pup wake up.they both looked at me and the rest of the pups.

rocky:chase!pups!Ryder!what are you doing here?!

chase:we should be asking you the same thing rocky?what are you doing here?

rubble:and who is that?

rocky:this is Amy,she is one of the most beautiful, cute,and adorable pup I ever seen in my entire life.she is beautiful and I wish to take care of her with my life.

Ryder:well,you can do that but we need you to come back with us.

rocky:so I can do what.bring more chaos to adventure bay.i brought enough chaos there as it is.

Skye:but rocky, the fire incident wasn't your fault.

rocky:it was my ladder in the 1st place so it technically was.look guys juts, leave me and Amy alone.

chase:rocky, we need you.come with us now.

Amy:so that you can take him away and I will never see him again.i don't want him to Gobi want him to stay, with me.

I saw some tears coming out of her eyes.i noticed that she was crying.i comforted her by hugging her which my fur connecting to her's.ryder and the pups saw all of this.we left while they cared at us walking down.going back to our home, the pups still stared at us.it was kinda creepy to be honest.

skye's pov

I can't believe rocky.all of his gifts, that one pup and,he chose to love her instead of me or everest and protect her permanently.my heart broke to 3 pieces.i started to cry on chase's chest.he hugged me and made me feel better.

Skye:thank you chase for making me feel better.

chase:no problem skye.we need to get rocky back to us ryder,with or without that golden retriever.

Ryder:well,i want to let the golden retriever join us but I don't know if rocky will join us.let's just, leave him alone with her for now and see if he comes back with or without Amy.

me and the other pups agreed and we headed back to the lookout.we waited for him, and waited, and waited.until I found out something tonight while sleeping.for the 1st time in my life, my heart was connecting to both rocky and chase, but more importantly my heart is going towards chase and rocky's family which is himself and Amy.i've finally found the 1 piece I have been missing.i woke up at 12:00am and came up with a brilliant plan to tell the other's in morning.