runaway

rocky's pov

well guess it is time to leave adventure bay for good.i walked to the middle of the woods and went to sleep now.it was now morning and last night was the worst day of my life.i never gave up and continued to walk until I found a log cabins went inside the cabin only to see a golden pup that looks like me.the pup had light yellow fur almost close to Ella or tuck.i went towards the pup and asked her something.

rocky:excuse me, are you okay.

???:huh?

the pup turned around and she had my own eyes looking at me.she was beautiful.

???:oh, don't worry,'m fine.

rocky:are you sure?

???:yeah, it is just very lonely in here.

rocky:oh...I'm sorry to hear that.

???:thanks.wait,your rocky right?

rocky:yeah, how do you know that?

???:I've always known the paw patrol, ever since you joined them I heard tons of news about how you always rescued the people of adventure bay.

rocky:thanks.

???:my name is Amy

rocky:amy...that's a really cute name for you.

Amy:th-thank y-you rocky.

she struggled a little bit but I was okay with that.she hugged me with her paws and I hugged back.her fur was connected to mine and it was soft almost as soft as mine.if only she loved media would be the most happiest pup of my life.

Amy's pov

when rocky hugged me I felt his fur connected to mine.it is so soft and warm on the outside and inside and I couldn't let go of it.i asked rocky something I always wanted 1 pup to do.

Amy:hey rocky, wanna stay here with me.

rocky:sure, anything to help a friend.

we both continued to hug until I noticed his puptag was gone.

Amy:where is your puptag rocky?

rocky:oh...well you know about the fire incident that happened in adventure bay on a building and there were people struggling for help.well I tried to help them with my ladder but it broke and many lives either had broken bones or some are still standing happy.it was my fault that I caused it to ha[pen so I needed to stay away from adventure bay and the paw patrol, because I am positive they don't wanna see me again for what I have done.

I saw a few tears coming out from his eyes.i cheered him up by getting rid of the tears.

Amy:it's okay rocky, it wasn't your fault.i don't know what happened either, but I promise you.you will be safe with me in this cabin.i will always promise you that.

rocky:thank you Amy.

Amy:no problem rocky.let's get some sleep for the night.

rocky:agree, it is quite getting late.

me and rocky went to my bed and we slept as pups usually would sleep like.i just hope that he love's me. I love him the most out of every pup in adventure bay.