where is rocky?

marshall's pov

I woke up 1st this morning surprisingly, usually chase wakes up 1st to wake all of us up.i went to wake up rocky because why not, but to my surprise rocky was not in his pup house.where's rocky?I saw a note say this.

dear paw patrol,

I can no longer stay here or adventure bay anymore because of what happened on the mission,all of those people got hurt and I bet non of you want to ever see me again.i am writing letter to you pups and Ryder.this is my final goodbye before  leave.if anyone is reading this then don't try to find me.

sincerely rocky

I got really worried and woke up the others.i woke up chase 1st and told him everything.he week up the other pups and I went to get Ryder.

marshall:RYDER!!!

Ryder:what's wrong marshall.

Marshall:it's rocky...he's gone.

Ryder was in shock as well.i am terrified about rocky being so alone out there.

ryder:what?!

marshall:he thinks that we never wanna see him again so he left without his puptag or vehicle.

Ryder:he can't had gone far, if we hurry maybe we can find him before he is gone for good.

Marshall:that's not all, he left a letter in his pup house while I was going to get him.

I pulled out the letter and handed it to Ryder.my paws are shaking like an earthquake.ryder immediately called the other pups.they all arrived without me being the clumsy one for once.they were all in a panic.we all got our uniforms on.

skye:ryder we heard what chase Said.what's going nowhere's rocky?!

Ryder:that is why I called all of you pups here're need to find him and see of he is okay.i will need all paws on deck so that includes everest and tracker.we have to get moving now.

all of us howled in fear and I got everest and tracker on the line to come with us.WE NEED TO FIND ROCKY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR ELSE CHAOS AROUND ADVENTURE BAY WILL HAPPEN!

everest's pov

I heard what marshall told me that rocky is missing so I got inside my pup mobile and rushed telling chase that I need to find rocky with the other pups.why is he leaving us?

trackers heard marshall calling me to find rocky.i told Carlos and rushed into my pup mobile.then I drove it faster than before I joined the paw patrol.i was panicking for him, why would he leave?I need to find him with the others as soon as possible.just why...