telling him the truth

rocky's pov 

it was now morning and me and Amy both woke up with her on my chest and my head on her's while hugging.her muzzle on my fur is the best feeling I ever had in my life.

Amy:morning rocks.

rocky:morning Amy

we both leaned over for a kiss and held it for 5 seconds.we went downstair and I got breakfast ready fro me and Amy.i cooked her pancakes and bacon.i cooked myself some nice bacon with a few kibble.we both ate and went outside to get a bath form the pond that was near us.we both got ourselves washed and clean then went back to the cabin.amy asked me something.

Amy:hey rocky...

rocky:yeh Amy?

Amy:iwas wanting to ask you if...

rocky:if what?

Amy:well,can we watch the sunset at the same place that we did a few days back when the kiss happened?

I blushed when she said that, almost close to Marshall's fire truck.i hugged her after 3 seconds and responded with this.

rocky:yes, we can always do that for however many times you want to.

I stared at her Brown eyes, her eyes are the same color as mine and I love it.she is so beautiful, as a golden retriever.i wonder what the others are doing right now?

skye's pov

I finally made it to the woods and I knew where him and Amy were going next.i went to the same wooden place where they watched the sunset.and I sat on the wood and waited for them to come until the sunset again. of course I asked Ryder and he accepted it if I go alone.

Skye:this will be for you rocky.

I am going to tell him how the paw patrol and I really feels about him, once and for all.and I hope that Amy can join the paw patrol as well,becasue if it doesn't work, then  what's the point of trying to get rocky back to us.

Amy's pov

it was now 4:00pm,it is now time to watch the sunset again, with rocky.everyday I would usually just watch it by myself but now that rocky loves merit will be me and him watching it everyday.we made our way up there but we saw another pup that looked a lot like that one we saw yesterday.

Amy:who are you?

she turned around and revealed herself.it was SKYE!SHE IS GONNA TAKE ROCKY AWAY FROM HE AND I WILL NEVER GET TO SEE HIM AGAIN!at 1st I thought that but she told me and rocky something special.

Skye:rocky...Amy...I have something to tell you both.

Amy & rocky:what is it?

we asked her and she spoke.

Skye:look rocky.about the last mission that you had, it wasn't your fault, someone tampered with your ladder.i don't know who but we all know it wasn't you.and if you want me to say it'll say it.i...am...very...sorry.i never knew that all you wanted was just a love and another pup to care about.and you Amy,in my eyes I see you as one of the most beautiful golden retrievers to rocky.your fur, eyes,the way you laugh and smile, it just means a lot to me and rocky.i just wanted you to be the most happiest pup in adventure bay rocky so please if you want to come back then I will tell the pups and we all will be happy weather you are with Amy or not.but if you don't thence will return to the lookout and will never forget you or Amy.it's your choice with Amy coming with you rocky.choose which option.

me and rocky were both shocked by what skye said.thsi sis a tough decision.what will be our final choice for Skye?

narrator's pov

well that was something.skye now feels very bad for rocky and now gives him a choice weather to come back or stay.