the date

rocky's pov

I felt something nuzzling my chest and it was Amy.her light yellow fur touched my grey fur and it was the softest thing I felt in my entire life.

rocky:best time ever...

I whispered to myself and went back to sleep next to Amy.the golden pup is so beautiful,i wish she loves me as much as I love her the most.

Amy's pov

I woke up and I felt some soft and warm fur on me and it was rocky.he is so adorable whenever he is sleeping, i just realized that he is adorable and cute at the same time while sleeping.

no one's pov

8:00am in the morning. 

Amy and rocky both woke up bumping noses.rocky and Amy both blushed.

rocky:good morning Amy.

Amy:m-m-morning r-rocky.

Amy was struggling a little bit to say good morning to rocky but he was okay with it.he thought Amy was very cute and adorable.

Amy:i'mm get breakfast for us.

rocky:okay Amy.

and so rocky waited,amy called rocky and told him that breakfast was now ready.

Amy:BREAKFAST IS READY.

rocky:okay.

rocky went down and sat on a wooden chair with Amy.they ate pancakes and blueberry's (for pups)after they got done eating rocky realized that Amy had an oven in her log cabin long with all kinds of other stuffs fridge, freezer,couch,tv,even a storage for pictures.

rocky:woah,hey Amy,how do you have all of this stuff?

Amy:well,some nice gentleman gave this stuff to me and putted some new attachments such as plugs for the fridge, freezer,and tv.i thanked them for it and they left.

rocky:well I hope those gentleman are okay.

Amy:i hope the same thing as well rocks.

rocky's pov

did Amy just call me rocks.well it doesn't prove that she doesn't love me yeti have to ask her for a date later on

meanwhile with the other pups.

skye's pov

I can't believe rocky thinks that we don't want him anymore even after the mission.i am so worried for him.as his sister I would always protect him with my life.but,why did he run away from us.we joined the paw patrol together ever since we were little pups.i love him s a brother with my life.chase called us through our puptage's telling us that he smells Rocky's scent

chase:pups, great news.i smell rocky's scent and it is in the forest.

Skye:let's follow him!

me and the other pups gathered around chase and Ryder.he led us towards the forest.we got out of our pup mobiles and followed chase towards rocky.i am so happy right now.i hope rocky will be happy to see me again.

rocky's pov

it's now time to ask Amy out for a date.i've been waiting for this moment.

rocky:hey Amy.wanna go watch the sunset?

Amy gasped

Amy:of course rocky, i would love to do that.

I was very happy when she said that.we both walked and made out way over to the nearest location to watch the sunset.there was a log building to go up and watch the sunset together.usually people go here to just watch birds but for me I just like the sunset.we made it to the 3rd floor and we sat down on some wood outside and we watched the sun go down as the sky turned orange.i stared at Amy and she looked at me asking me a question.

Amy:hey rocky.

rocky:yeah Amy?

Amy:d-d-do you l-l-love me?

my heart stopped when she said that, i felt happy inside and leaned over to her and hugged her.

rocky:yes Amy,i do love you and I always will.

she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes like mine.we leaned over for a kiss while the sun goes down showing lots of pink clouds surrounding us in the air, birds making a heart for me and Amy.i was extremely happy now that she loves me and I love her back.we stopped the kiss after 3 minutes and then went to sleep ay the exact same location that we were watching the sunset.the sun was still going down and the birds were now gone.this is the best day fo my entire life.

meanwhile with the other pups

chase's pov

chase:guys I found him, he's at the 3rd floor of this wooden building but I also smell another pup with him.

Skye:What!what are we waiting for, let's get him bak to the paw patrol and make him one of us again

skye yelled and we rushed with her to the 3rd floor.when we got there we saw rocky with a golden retriever with him laying down sleeping while the sun is going down.i can't wait to get him back as one of our own members