a new member

rocky's pov

me and Amy were thinking about our choice.we both agreed to say yes.we headed beck to the lookout.all of the pups were already inside the lookout watching some Apollo.when we entered chase heard the door opened and saw me,skye,and Amy.

chase:rocky!!!

all of the other pups looked back and hugged me and Amy.of course we hugged back until Ryder came down and saw that we had came back.he gave me back my pup tag and I was happy about this,amy was happy too and she got her own pup tag making her an official member of the paw patrol.

Ryder:your all such good pups

Ryder said as he gave Amy her own puptag.she was a medical pup and I loved that she is now an official member and we are now in love

rocky:i'm just happy that she is with me and is now a member of the paw patrol.

Amy had a few tears coming from her eyes crying of joy.she hugged me and I hugged her back.her fur connecting to mine.it was soft,warm,and feels like  nothing I ever felt before.

Amy's pov

I am so happy that I am a member of the paw patrol because I now get to be with rocky forever.whenever I'm on missions with him I would always be protective for him.and he would be protective for me.i just know it.it would just feel like me and rocky along with the paw patrol saving the citizens of adventure bay.

narrator's pov

well there it is the good ending and I will use this ending permanently through out the entire series.