whenever Amy is happy I'm happy as well

it's been 2 years since Amy join the paw patrol...

rocky's pov

2 years had now past, now it is time to ask Amy to marry her so that we can at last be together,forever.i went over to her pup house and knocked on the door.of course we are still living inside the wooden cabin once we get married.

rocky:hey Amy...

Amy:yeah rocks.

rocky:w-will you m-marry me?

I said as I pulled out a pinkish ring with a blue gem inside the ring.she was shocked by the ring but was smiling extremely hard.

Amy:YES,I ALWAYS WANTED TO MARRY THE PUP OF MY DREAMS,ESPECIALLY YOU!!!

she then pounced on me and kissed media was shocked but kissed back at Amy.we stopped the kiss after 19 seconds.

Amy:i love to marry you rocky.

rocky:thank you Amy,i love you.

Amy:i love you too, my sweet adorable mixed breed.

she hugged me and her fur connected to mine.the softness of her fur makes me feel a lot more happier than anything else.

no one's pov

at the church

rocky and Amy are now getting married and will be moving inside of their old wooden cabin to stay for now on.

priest:so rocky, do you take Amy to be your golden retriever wife?

rocky:yes, and I always will.

priest:and Amy,do you take rocky to be your husband.

Amy:anything to make rocky happy.

priest:alright, rocky you may now kiss the bride

rocky and Amy both leaned to kiss and the crowd cheered for them as they kissed.but mayor humdinger was on to something,(yes he did come to the weeding because he had nothing else to do)as soon as the weeding was over everyone left.rocky and Amy will permanently I've inside the log cabin with each other forever,pernamently,and skye and chase are going to get married once it is time.