Intro

Death and destruction were left of a town that once thrived with life. Everywhere there were burnt bodies and skeletons of people who lived in the town along with their animals. Suddenly the ground shattered as giant rock formations appear stretching far beyond the village in all directions. Within the rock formations, the sound of steel clashing back and forth could be heard along with the sounds of various footsteps. From afar it was uncertain who or how many people could be seen within the rock formations but as one gets closer, two groups were fighting. One group consisted of animal-like shinobi with about four members and the other was shinobi from the Village Hidden in the Leaves with eighteen members. However, even with the Leaf Shinobi having the advantage in numbers, they were at a disadvantage both in power and technique.

An explosion occurred creating a small clear area where both groups landed. The Leaf Shinobi were breathing a bit heavy trying to keep up with the animal-like shinobi who were not even trying.

???: Hehehe, I have to say this is a lot of fun sparring with you guys. Said as he smiles. Even if it's just to test your strength.

???: Seems like you enjoyed yourself fighting against Kakashi's group, Matori.

Matori: Of course I did, Emichi. I'm sure you and the others had fun as well right?

Emichi: Yeah I guess you can say that.

One of the Leaf Shinobi, wearing an outfit of black and orange, was utterly furious as he got to his feet demanding answers.

???: Just who are you guys!!! Where is Y/N!!!

Motori: Do you really think that we're going to tell you? Said smiling. No offense, but you don't even deserve an answer with how weak you are.

???: What was that!?!?

???: Do not anger him, Motori. He is the Jinchuriki of the Nine-tails.

Motori: Yeah, yeah I hear you. Jeez, I'm just trying to have some fine Jatora.

???: Tell me where he is!!!!

???: Sorry pal we got our orders not to tell you or any of you Leaf Shinobi here. I mean, your Elders basically did this to themselves.

???: Why you! Said in anger.

Before he could do anything, Jatora clapped his hands together causing wood to emerge from the ground restraining everyone aside from Naruto.

???: Wh-what!?

They all tried to move but weren't able to.

???: How is he able to use Wood Style.

???: This jutsu belongs to the First Hokage.

Matori: Did you have to do that Jatora? Said looking at him.

Jatora: Yes. Said looking at him. Grimmjow had ordered me to restrain everyone aside from Naruto Uzumaki as he wants to handle him.