Chapter 19

Motori: So what's the plan?

Y/N: I want you to go and follow that dumbass Naruto and see what happens when they go to Tenchi Bridge.

Motori: Oh ho? Said smirking. Just follow them without having any fun?

Y/N: I don't care. Just follow them and see what happens at Tenchi Bridge.

Motori: Sure thing! This is going to be fun.

Y/N: Hold it. You're not going alone.

Motori: Huh? Who's coming with me?

Kohaku appeared beside him which surprised them for a bit.

Kohaku: I will come along as well.

Yoiko: S-Seriously?

Emichi: Why is it that you want to go with him, Lady Hokau?

Kohaku: I'm interested to see if that Jinchuriki is anything special. However, I highly doubt that he is.

Y/N: You are to only watch them. Nothing more.

Motori: Alright. Though would it be alright if I want to toy with them?

Y/N: If you feel like it, that's fine. Though if you make Kohaku angry, that's on you.

Kohaku: Just don't do anything that makes me want to kill you. Even if you are my master's brother, I will still kill you if you make me angry.

Motori: R-Right. I understand.

Y/N: Now go!!

The two of them vanished as Y/N reverted to his normal self.

Yoiko: Would you want me to have some birds watching over the village?

Emichi: That would be a good idea. That way, we know where exactly they are if we decide to pay that village a visit.

Y/N: No. We'll leave them be for the time being. Bonta will watch those bastards along with Anko.

Jatora: Would you suspect that Danzo has figured out she is your spy?

Y/N: If he did, Bonta will slaughter anyone who tries to kill her and bring her to us. However, if something does happen to her...I'm gonna slaughter every single Anbu under Danzo's command.

Emichi: Fair enough.

???: Are you all done chatting?

They look to see Ryker landing near the ground.

Yoiko: What is it?

Ryker: Apparently, you all are assigned by the Sukebo to help in a rather serious matter.

Emichi: How serious?

Ryker: Putting it in simple terms, it's about the Demon known as Moryo that is trying to be revived.

Jatora: By one of the Dragonic Lords?

Ryker: It's a strong possability. After all, Moryo used to fight alongside the Dragonic Lords, according to our history. So this will be a rather difficult job for you all. Espically for you Y/N.

Jatora, Yoiko, and Emichi looked at Y/N who was unfazed by this.

Y/N: Yeah so what? If it's an old fossil, I'm not gonna be scared of it. I'll gladly fight it no matter what.

Ryker: Even it means you could very well die?

Y/N: I'm not going to die. Said sternly.