Chapter 1

Three long years have passed since the day Naruto Uzumaki left the village. Of course, it's roughly the same length of time with Y/N L/N who left the village as well who was now labeled a rogue shinobi. During the three years, a new group known as the Five Tiger Flames appears to have the same goal of gathering the tail-beasts but for a different reason entirely. The identities of the members are a complete mystery but their strengths are known far and wide. As for their leader, the only information about him is that he goes by the name of Grimmjow and will kill anyone who gets in his way. Some reports stated that he eliminated over three hundred shinobi from each of the nations leaving a pile of corpses in his path without getting so much as a scratch on his body.

The tailed beasts that were located in the Land of Earth were captured by the Five Tiger Flames. Onoki, the Third Tsuchikage, fought the group and their leader who was rather impressed with his strength. However, they managed to capture both of the tail beasts and vanished into the wind not even leaving a trace of a clue where they went. Needless to say, Onoki was rather furious about this and demanded to know where they went but ended in failure.

As for the Land of Fire, life went on with people going about their days and shinobi training along with going out on missions. On one of the roads that lead to the Village Hidden in the Leaves, a young woman with shoulder-length red hair and glasses was making her way back to the village after completing her recent mission. Her outfit consisted of a red undershirt with a black jacket on top. She had a pair of short shorts one with a kunai holster on her right thigh along with gloves with a small metal plating on them.

 She had a pair of short shorts one with a kunai holster on her right thigh along with gloves with a small metal plating on them

The girl's name was Karin as she was a rank of a Jonin. She trained under Lady Tsunade learning a large amount of medical ninjutsu along with training under Kakashi learning various combat techniques and various other things. Aside from this, she has gone on numerous missions in hopes to become strong enough to be able to help Y/N when she meets him again.

Karin: I think once I turn in my report, I should stop by the flower shop.

She continued to make her way to the village admiring the view around her. It took her some time as she eventually made it to the village, heading towards the Hokage mansion. As she got to the mansion, she headed towards Tsunade's office to report in. Once she got to the door, she knocked before she entered seeing Tsunade and Shizune.

 Once she got to the door, she knocked before she entered seeing Tsunade and Shizune