Chapter 8

Naruto: Wh-What? You don't know where he is? Said rather confused.

Tsunade: That's right.

Naruto: What the hell do you mean by that!!! How the hell can you not know where he is!!

Tsunade: That's because we don't have any idea who took him or where he went.

Naruto was rather baffled as he wasn't buying any of it.

Naruto: What about Kehira Sensei? He should know where he is!!

Karin: Uncle Kehira....is dead, Naruto.

This shocked Naruto as he looked at her.

Naruto: WH-What do you mean?

Tsunade: About two months or so after you and Jiraiya left, Shinobi from the Land of Lighting came and tried to take Y/N and Karin away. Kehira got wind of the news when he came back from his mission and set out to save them. Luckily he was able to catch up just in time. Said as she looked down at her desk. However, he was outnumbered and died in the process of saving them.

Naruto remained silent as this was a lot to take in.

Tsunade: As for who came to take him, we have no leads of where they went or any idea of who they are.

Naruto: What are you talking about? Did the Akatsuki get to him!?

Tsunade: No.

Naruto: Then who was it!!!! Just who the hell was it that took him!!!

Tsunade: We don't know!!!!! Shouting at him. Do you honestly think that we weren't trying to figure that out!!!!!!!

Naruto was scared seeing how angry she was since it's been a while he angered her. Tsunade slowly calmed down as she let out a sigh.

Tsunade: Whoever they are, Y/N went with them voluntarily.

Naruto: Voluntarily? Why would he do that?

Tsunade: Who knows. The person who left us a message used a tiger to deliver the message. However, putting that aside, Naruto you need to forget about Y/N.

Naruto: WH-What?! Why!? Said rather angered. Just let me go find him!! I'm sure I can find him!!! Just let me.

Karin walked up to him and gave him a rather hard slap across the face. She slapped him hard enough causing him to fall leaving a rather painful mark on his face.

Sakura: Karin.

Naruto was baffled by this as he looked at Karin who was angry with him.

Karin: Will you just stop acting like a freaking idiot for once and think of what you're saying.

Naruto didn't know what to say as he saw the pain in her eyes.

Karin: With the level, you're at right now, just how can you possibly be able to find him?

Naruto: I can find him! Just let me go look for him! I promise I can.

Karin: Did you forget that the Akatsuki are after you!!!!!!

This quickly shut Naruto up as Sakura grew rather worried.

Karin: You're so unbelievably stupid!! By the time you try to go look for him, you're just letting the Akatsuki have a free shot of capturing you!!! Do you honestly think that is what Y/N wants you to do?!

Naruto's eyes widen in shock hearing this.

Karin: Y/N already knows that they'll be after him and he knows about what happens to Jinchurikis like you and him if your tail beast is extracted. I know what'll happen because Y/N told me a long time ago. Whatever his reason was for leaving the village, I know it was so that he could get stronger and be able to defeat some members of the Akatsuki or at least be able to escape from them.