Chapter 9

Y/N and Fuu wasted no time getting straight into it as she started to ride his cock moaning in delight. She went at a slow pace before quickening it once she was adjusted.

Y/N: Seems like you're rather aggressive. Said grabbing her ass.

Fuu moaned in delight as she smiled.

Fuu: I wanted this for a while. Said smiling. Grumpy cat~.

Y/N: Don't get cocky, Fuu~.

He latched his mouth on her breast and started to suck on them. In response, she moaned again holding him close. They continued to go at it almost in the similar way they did the first time.

Flashback

Ryker was training Y/N and Fuu doing some rather rough training. Fuu was struggling as she had never done any training like this before while Y/N was slightly ahead of her carrying large boulders on their backs. They were walking across a wide gap using a log as a bridge with a large waterfall on their right and a river below them about 100 meters. Ryker made it to the other side with relative ease while Y/N and Fuu were about a third of the way across. Both of them were rather exhausted and sweating up a storm since it was a rather hot and humid day.

Ryker: Pick up the pace!!!! You two are utterly slow!!!

Y/N: Oh go to hell ya old cat!!!!! Shouting at him. We're doing our best here!!!!

Ryker: Ha!! You wanted to train with me so you better not slack off!!!

Y/N was rather furious with him as he was sweating up a storm. Fuu took a step forward as she slid on some moss and started to fall off the log. Quick to act, Y/N quickly grabbed her hand saving her just in time. However, the log cracked underneath him as struggled to pull her up.

Y/N: Honestly, did you seriously not look where you're going!! Said gritting his teeth.

Fuu: It's not my fault!! You could've told me!!

Y/N was furious struggling to pull her up. He took a deep breath as he formed a hand sign with his free hand creating a wooden bridge from their side as it stretched across to the other side. It stretched under Fuu not that far below her as she hopped down to it staggering a bit.

Ryker: Not bad. Seems like your Wood Style is getting better.

Y/N: Oh shut up!!!! Why don't you go die already, ya old fart!!!

Ryker: Ha! If you're able to talk like that then you can move your feet!!! Now move it!!!!

Ryker ran on ahead leaving the two of them behind.

Y/N: Damn rotten cat. Said as he looked at Fuu. Are you ok?!

Fuu: Y-Yeah. Said breathing rather heavily. How much further we got!! This seriously sucks!!

Y/N: Oh shut up. Let's just get this over with.

As such the two of them continued on their way following the rest of the path. It was a long and hellish walk carrying the boulders on their backs as both of them were struggling to keep moving. Y/N helped Fuu whenever she was about to trip making sure she wouldn't fall. After walking the trail they finally reached the end as Ryker was waiting for them.

Ryker: Well well, seems like you two aren't dead yet.

Both of them took the boulders as Fuu collapsed onto the ground letting out a loud sigh.

Fuu: This training is so freaking insane!

Y/N fell on his hands and knees breathing rather hard as he was sweating like crazy.