Chapter 1

Hello!!

" Neighbors are the special friend. All colours are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposite "

**

Khushi Agarwal - Energetic and confident girl with a beautiful, charming face. Innocent by the nature, dedicate as flower. Currently studying in the first year masters in Razz college. She is also a yoga instructor. Loves to spread happiness in everyone's life. Came to Mumbai from her home town for full filling her dreams. She has a dark secret which is confidential in front of the World.

**

**

Jay Verma - Arrogant man with a handsome face. He is an ideal son of his parents. Owner of Eco light garments company. He is more into import and export department. He is staying in Mumbai from past 5 years. He doesn't believe in love due to certain past experience.

**

**

Beautiful character aesthetics are designed and created by nardhanaram

**

It is well said opposite attracts, here both the personalities are difference. Will a beautiful feeling of love will develop between them ?

**

Jay Verma's pov:

A new day starts with new hope, new beginning. The sun twinkled little brighter in the organgish sky by spreading sunlight in every corner. The yellowish orange colour shade brought energy in the bright sky. Winds were blowing while birds were chriping happily in the sky and few in their nest. Kids were playing joyfully in the green garden filled with grasses and colourful, beautiful blossoming flowers. The environment was mesmerizing.

I am always morning bird who likes to get up early and do all the morning chores by own self. Mumbai is a dream as well as busy city. I came to this beautiful city five years ago from my home town Pune to put one milestone and golden feather in my career. I am currently owner of Eco light garments company. Its truly dream job with good profit margin with all the required facilities. My job comes under import and export of all the garments from different cities and from different countries. People addresses me as arrogant except of course my sweet mom. She always say that I am kind hearted but I have hided this feeling somewhere else. My parents stay with my younger sister Jayshree in Pune. I like Mumbai city hence thought to continue my further eduction own here. I own this 3BHK flat, my parents too helped me in it. Each floor has respective 2 flats in my room in it. My mom wants me to marry soon but l didn't gave any heck to it because marrying someone would be last option for me. I don't believe in love because of my past experience.