Chapter 19

New day started. The sun was shining brightly. Benign rays were entering in the room. Flowers were blooming in the garden. Vatika cooked delicious yet healthy breakfast for Khushi and Ritika. Khushi was all ready in the light yellow colour shade kurti paired with black leggings. Her palm was recovering. It got healed than before. Khushi was planning to go to the college. Currently she was having oats dosa with banana fruit juice.

Khushi's pov:

" Guys l need to go", Ritika said to Khushi and Vatika.

" Ritika just wait for few minutes. Drop us too in our college ", Vatika requested to Ritika.

" Vatika extremely sorry but l am getting late. I need to leave ", Ritika was busy wearing her latest branded silver watch.

" Ritu try to drop me and Khushi at the college na, then you go directly to your office. It would be really great and helpful for us", Vatika again pastered around Ritika but she loyally ignored Vatika. May be today her mood was off. Yesterday she was trying to impress Jayshree and Jay's mom but they didn't gave any hack to her which made her disturbed.

" Nope, you guys just manage it. I don't want to get late. My Jay.... I mean.... My boss Jay must be waiting for me ", Ritika rolled her eyes.

" What happen today Ritika, why are you behaving in such way? ", Vatika asked to Ritika.

" What kind of answer you are expecting Vatika? Khushi knew it that Jay's mother as well as younger sister came in the evening, she should at least said to us but she didn't revealed anything", finally Ritika's anger ball dropped on me.

" Ritika try to understand. I was not in a good mood.... I ", l was trying to explain to Ritika but she thrown daggers towards me through her eyes.

" I know every thing Khushi. No need to lie any thing in front of me. You personally wanted to impress them. You were jealous of me ", Ritika was burning in anger. I was stilled and stocked. Why can Ritika accuse me so openly?

" What rubbish are you speaking Ritika? ", l finally opened my mouth.

" I am very much serious Khushi. You knew it that l am smarter and more beautiful than you hence you didn't wanted Jay's mom to meet me ", Ritika's eyes turned in to red shade.

" Ritika, first of all. Drink a glass of water. You are stressing your mind so much. I think we will continue our talking later", l said and woked up from the dining table. I picked up my college bag and moved towards the main door.

" Now where are you going Khushi? ", vatika asked me.

" I am getting late for the college. Bye!! ", l said and moved away. I pressed the lift switch button and went in the ground floor. I was sure Vatika would be upset by my behaviour.

I was waiting on the footpath for the public transport. None auto or bus were available on the road.

What was wrong with it?

Sun was transferring all the heat on my me. I was feeling little bit of dizzy too but l controlled my self.

God please don't play any cruel game with me.

I was standing from past ten to fifteen minutes on the footpath waiting for the auto or buss on the scrunching heat. Sweat too started appearing on my forehead. Suddenly l heard a horn sound from my right side. I turned and looked towards my right side. There l found a posh car. I guess l have seen that particular car some where else but where ? Plethora of thoughts got broken again by hearing harsh horn sound.

" Does Mumbai had less sound pollution that you are too happily contributing it ", l was hell irritated and tired.

" I would love to create noise pollution in your room rather on the road ", l heard muscular voice from inside of the car. It sounds so familiar. Suddenly the owner came out from the dashing posh car. He was non other than Jay Verma.