Chapter 9

Hello!!

Remembering the sacrifice of our great heroes, who laid down their lives for the freedom of the country.
Happy Republic Day!! 🇮🇳

Khushi's pov :

Me and Vatika went in the Jay's office unwilling. Although we didn't had any appointment with Jay but receptionist was sweet enough to let us meet Jay and Ritika. As soon as we entered the first floor, we heard a loud voice from the main cabin. That designed cabin must be of Jay. We went near to it and found Jay scolding harshly at Ritika while she was sheding some precious tears. Poor girl!! I heard from few employees how rude and arrogant their boss was.

" I told you right, we shouldn't had come over here for the first place", l said in a low voice to Vatika.

" Khushi be practical. We didn't had our house key too. Now keep quite"

After Jay's scolding and shouting lectures we finally showed our respective faces to Jay and Ritika. They were confused and stunned then later we both clear all their doubts.

My college mates are already searching Sumit. I don't want to take any risk. I want my life to be peaceful, tention and stress free. I requested to Jay to let Sumit free but Jay was no mood to listen him. He already made some plan to teach a good lesson to Sumit. I think this might be a good idea.

**

Days passed by, my college life was going good. It has been one month as we joined the college. Projects and studies were going on hand In hand. In the few past days, l made a good distance between me and Jay. I think Jay might be never noticed it as he was too busy.

Both Jay and Akash taught a good lesson to Sumit. He was kept in the dark room for two days without even water. His face was covered with black cloth hence he didn't recognised Jay and Akash. On the freshers day he was full with alcohol hence he don't even remember the incidence in which he misbehave with me. That might be good for us but l was making good distance between us. I don't want to fall in any cheap trap.

I was currently sitting in the balcony rake, sipping a cup of tea. Uff!! Air has some magic in it. Although in Mumbai, every one is very busy in their life but still they prefer to spend some alone time. It was saturday afternoon, we trio Ritika, Vatika and me had our delicious lunch. Today's lunch Paneer stuff Parathe with veg veggies was love. We had proper lunch but Ritika diet lover only had a bowl of tomato soup. Now too Ritika loves to flirt with Jay and Akash but the level of flirting decreased by numerous scolding from Jay's side. Well let me tell the truth, some times l feel pity for her but some times l really laugh at her. She actually purposely pull such stunts and makes Jay angry.

" Khushi lets watch some movies to play some indoor games? ", Vatika asked me

" Well l will not mind, let's do some thing. Now l too started feeling bored ", l said while sipping the tea again.

" Okay then l will bring the Ludo board ", Vatika said and l nodded. She was about to go but Ritika came with a tube.

" Girls let's apply face pack on our faces to look more beautiful ", Ritika brought herbal face mask or pack. Me and Vatika suppressed our laugh.

" Ritika come on girl, you go for it. Once you are done applying then we will apply it too ", l started pulling Ritika's leg. Vatika laughed a loud. Suddenly we heard our door bell ringing.

" Who might be in the afternoon? ", Vatika was clueless.

" Wait l will open it", Ritika said. We were just controlling my giggles. Ritika opened the door and thr person on the door shouted.