Chapter 14

Hiiii

Khushi's pov:

I was cleaning my bathroom today. The water supply was facing problem. I did my yoga seminar at yoga Institute. All were very happy and contented. I was really feeling nice but this water problem is troubling me. Hence, I quickly gave a call to my neighbour Jay. As it was sunday hence I thought not to disturb him by going at his place. Instead of visiting him, I directly called him on his phone, Second was my clothes. I was wearing shorts and skin transparents top hence I avoiding going at Jay's place. Even l was feeling tired to change my garment.

Me and Jay wear on phone suddenly I felt the speed of water was overflowing. Suddenly in the of nick I slipped and landed directly on the floor. My eyes got closed when I got my curious back I found Jay staring at me with lots of concern.

"Thank god, you opened your eyes", I heard Jay's voice. He was sitting so close on my bed.

"I am alive?", I know it was really stupid question to ask but Jay chuckled on me.

"Ofcourse yes, I came on time to help you", Jay said. It means Ritika must have given our flat's key to Jay. My palm was bleeding and it was hurting me. I found handkerchef tied on, it must be done by Jay.

"I think I should call the doctor", Jay said quickly called someone. He went little distance from me and talked some thing on the phone. After he disconnected the call, he came near to me.

"Don't worry, Fatima will come soon to treat you", Jay said while I frowned.

Now why Jay's school friend Fatima will come at my place and plethora of thoughts were running in my mind.

"Why Fatima?", I asked to Jay as I was very curious.

"Fatima is a doctor he can treat you", Jay said to me while I nodded.

Jay went near the window and brought my white towel. My hairs were completely met hence he started drying my hairs with the towel.

"It's okay Jay, I will manage", I tired to speak but Jay kept his finger on my lips.

"Your palm is bleeding. I will do it, Stay quite. Fatima will be coming soon", Jay said and suddenly one thing striked in my mind.

"Blanket", I whispered to Jay.

"Huhh what?", Jay was drying my hairs by the towel.

"Can you please bring the black blanket and cover my body before Fatima arrives", I was feeling shy.

"Okay", he said and brought the blanket.

"Well I have you in the transparent cloth already", Jay said openly while my cheeks turned into crimson red shade.

Within few minutes Dr.Fatima came with a first aid kid. She cleaned my wound and applied a bandage on my palm.

"Thanks Fatima for coming here in the short notice", Jay said to Fatima. These were having good bonding wich I was able to feel deeply.

"Should I slap you Jay for saying thanks to me. Wait let me smack you", Fatima acted to hit Jay.

"No...No", Jay said and they both laughed.

"Khushi, you need to care of your health. Don't roam your hand. I mean you should not work atleast fot few days. I think the sharp object pierced on the skin very deeply", Dr.Fatima said while I nodded.

**

My stomach is already empty because I didn't proper breakfast. I am hungry. I want lunch but I can't make lunch for myself, what sould I do now?