Chapter 15

Jay's pov:

Today Khushi pulled a dangerous stunt in the bathroom which disappointed me. A glimpse of unconscious Khushi came in front of me. This silly girl never takes care of her self. Although she friends cum roommates are not in the Mumbai still she keeps on troubling herself. Thanks to God and Dr. Fatima for saving Khushi. Well a bit of thanks to me as well, after all l used my smart brain and saved this silly girl.

Currently Khushi is sitting on the chair in my kitchen. I am making flour dough and cooking Paneer Mushroom Vegetable simultaneously. Suddenly Khushi started laughing at me.

" What happen Khushi? ", Khushi was wearing transparent skin colour top and shorts. Although black blanket was covered on her body still l was feeling turn on. I need to control my inner thoughts. I looked at Khushi for the answer.

" Your face turned in to white shade ", Khushi giggled. I felt nice by seeing her smiling. I was trying to clean it but it was not at all going.

" Come here l will help you to clean it ", Khushi said and l went. Khushi's soft fingers were doing tickling sensation in my body as well as in my heart. Magic was spread in a air. We were lost in each other's eyes. It was a cosy moment. My hands automatically touched her back side. Suddenly Khushi closed her beautiful black deep ocean eyes. I quickly left her hand.

" Did you got the smell of some kind of burning? ", Khushi asked me.

" Oh yessss, godddddd...... My Paneer Mushroom Vegetable ", l said and ran towards the gas store. The vegetables got little burn. I was sad about it.

" It's okay Mr. Great Chef, it happens some time", Khushi was pulling my legs.

" Very funny ", l rolled my eyes.

"It's absolutely okay Jay, the vegetables are not burnt entirely. We can manage", Khushi assured me while I nodded. I made the rotis, each and every roti was entirely in circle shape.

"Wow Mr. Chef, I am impressed usually it takes a time for me to make perfect circle shape roti but you are doing in a short span of time", Khushi appreciated me. Within few minutes I completed cooking our entire lunch. I brought two plates, bowls, spoons, forks in the living room and placed on the dinning table.

"Do you have coriander leaves?", Khushi asked me.

"Wait let me check, do you want it?"

"Yeah Jay", Khushi replied and I brought two big coriander leaves and gave to her. She took and garnish the vegetable bowl.

"I like garnishing, decorating all the food items", Khushi said.

"I know", I replied while Khushi gave a strange look towards me.

"How you know about it?", Khushi questioned me.

Mr. Goyal had lunch at your place. You had cooked especially for us"

"Yeah, yeah, I remember", Khushi said and tired to bring spoon near to her mouth. Her palms were hurt hence she was facing problem to eat it.

"Wait, I will help you"

"No....no Jay, its okay. I will manage. I can eat the lunch"

"I can very well see that"

"I insist Jay, I can eat my lunch", Khushi was requesting but I went near her. I broke one roti piece and mixed with the panner mushroom vegetable and took the morsel near the mouth.

"Open your mouth Khushi"

"I will manag.....", before Khushi could speak further. I feed her food morsel by my hand. Khushi ate silently. It was a sweet moment, I was feeding food to Khushi while she was chewing it silently.