Chapter 22

Jay's pov :

" Excuse me Jay ", l heard the lady's voice. How come she knows my name?

I uplifted my head and unfortunately saw that lady's face. No.... No.... This can't be true. She was standing in front of me. How is it possible? My past, my ex girl friend who hurted be badly was standing near to me.

Those bitter flash backs rolled in front of me. I ignored that girl and looked on the other side. Ignoring that stupid girl was the best option l felt at that time. She cheated on me in the past now how shamelessly she was standing in front of me by giving seductive smile. I just hate it.

" Mr. Jay you forgot me or you are just ignoring me? "

I heard her each and every word but l purposely ignored the person and went away.

" Don't forget Jay that you need to come back again to me ", that girl's voice echoed in my voice while my steps halted.

" What the hell are you speaking Poonam? ", l finally uttered any word to Poonam. Yes my ex girl friend's name is Poonam.

" What, l am saying the truth. You used to love me so much in the college days now you are showing me your attitude ", Poonam smirked at me.

" That was the ridiculous past which l already forgot. So it's better if you too leave the past and enjoy your present ", l gritted my teeth.

" That's what l am doing currently doing Mr. Jay Verma ", Poonam rolled her eyes.

" Why? You got some rich and better guy than me ", l said in a angry tone as those bitter flash back came in front of me.

" Yeah that time l got a better, wealthy and copious man than you ", how shamelessly Poonam was saying on my face. It actually boiled my blood but now l really don't care about it. I was trying to control my anger. I was feeling exasperated and indignant.

I was about to move but again Poonam stopped me.

" I must say, you became more handsome than those college days. Your abs, your body..... Uffff!! Now l am regretting that l had break up with you in the past", Poonam said while l rolled my eyes.

" I need to go ", l said and went towards the gate.

" No wait..... ", Poonam said to me.

" By the way what are you doing in the Mumbai? Aren't you supposed to enjoy with your lover in the Pune "

" I came here for one purpose ", Poonam said to me in a sharp tone.

" Hell with your purpose,  l am not at all interested ", l said and tired to control my anger.

" Will you be my boy friend again? ", Poonam asked me suddenly while l made my way towards the gate. I really don't want to give any answer to her nonsense question. How dare she to ask me this question. I purposely ignored that lady and went.

**

I went in my office to do some work. Today l have an important meeting with Mr and Mrs Das. They want traditional garments. I personally checked all the clothes material. I want every thing to be perfect for my clients. They should be satisfied with the product and quality.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Khushi's call.

" Helloooooo Khushiiiiii", l said while smiling.

" Hello Jay ", l heard Khushi's sweet voice.

" Yeah, l am listening"

" Then why are you singing? ", l heard Khushi's chuckle voice.