Chapter 7

Enjoy Reading!!

Khushi's pov :

" Khushi kept Sumit in the potato sack ", Vatika said and pulled the above knot of the sack. Jay and Akash found unconscious Sumit. His hands and mouth were tired with the handkerchief.

Confusion was written on their faces. Now l have to answer all the unwanted questions from there side.

" What is this Khushi? Care to explain? ", Jay demanded. I started to explain the flashback to them.

" Actually he is Sumit. We met him in the college. He became a very good friend of us. Tonight was our freshers party hence he came to pick us up. We were enjoying in the party. Melodious romantic song was played. Sumit asked me for a dance. Although l was feeling uncomfortable. He was my friend hence l could not denied him hence l agreed for one dance. On the dance floor he was touching me in a very wrong way. Intially l thought might be he is doing unintentionally but he smirked at me. I pushed lightly to Sumit and went away from the dance floor. I directly went in the wash room. I cleaned my face and found bastard Sumit standing a glass of red vine".

" Sweet heart, let's make tonight hot and memorable. You are looking damn sexy ", Sumit said while staring me from top till down. I was really feeling uncomfortable. I remember those puke words from Sumit. I was feeling disgusting.

" I want to kill this Sumit for saying such thing to Khushi ", l heard Jay's anger voice.

" It's okay continue Khushi, we will not leave this bastard", Akash said while l nodded.

" Sumit pulled my arm harshly and took me in side his car. I was trying to come out from his strong arm but l couldn't ",  l said sadly as Sumit was way more stronger than me.

" Then? ", Jay roared suddenly. He waiting for my answer. Tonight Jay is acting so different. I should shrugged such thoughts off hence l concentrated by revealing every thing.

" He thrown me in side his car harshly. Fortunately l have an amazing friend Vatika who followed me. She saw us hence she too sat in the back side of the car. Sumit was quite drunk hence he didn't noticed Vatika. She didn't left in my bad times. She was souly with me. ", l said and found a proud moment in Akash's eyes. He was looking at Vatika affectionately.

Sumit was driving the car raspingly. I was feeling scared.

" Khushi you are mine to love, mine to cherish, mine to claim ", Sumit said while laughing loudly.

" Sumit parked the car here and pulled me out the car brutally. My upper arm got a little scratch. Vatika too came down from the car quietly. Sumit pulled my hair from the neck side cruelly. His sharp ring pierced my neck skin and it started bleeding ", l said while showing the injured area to them.

" Oh god Khushi, how can you be so careless. I should treat this injury. I could have done it before ", Jay shouted at me while l flinched.

Jay brought a bottle of water and his white handkerchief. He was cleaning the injury. Sumit's dirty touch was removing by Jay's soft touch. His eyes were on my bruise but my eyes on him.

" Are you feeling better Khushi? Feeling hurt? Should l call doctor? ", again Jay asked so many questions. Oh god asking tons of question to some one is my habit but tonight it got transfered to Jay.

" No, l am perfectly fine ", l said and again continued the flashback.

Sumit was harassing me. He was holding my hand very tightly.

" I love you Khushi, you are only mine ", Sumit's dark eyes we're scaring me to the hell but l knew Vatika is there with me.

He tired to kiss me and l gave a tight slap on him face. Finally l did it. His eyes turned in to red anger.