Chapter 18

Enjoy Reading !!

Khushi's pov:

" Yes Janaki aunty, please come in ", l welcomed Jay's mom. She was holding one big box. Jayshree too came from behind while holding a big bowl. I was feeling queered.

" This is for you all ", Jayshree passed the bowl towards Ritika.

" Khushi do you know them? ", Vatika asked to me.

" Of course yes, she is Janaki aunty. She is non other than Jay's mother ", l said to them.

" What ? ", Ritika and Vatika aghasted. They both were shocked and stunned. Of course l didn't revealed any thing to them.

" She is Janaki aunty, Jay's mom. The young girl Standing behind aunty is Jayshree. She is Jay's younger sister. They came yesterday from Pune ", l said to them. I know Ritika was giving me confounded look. I just ignored both of my room mates and directly started talking with Janaki aunty and Jayshree. I know l need to comfort my both the girls.

"Aunty, Jayshree please have a seat"

"Yeah but first take it", Janki aunty passed the huge tiffin box towards Ritika. She took it smiling.

"How are you Khushi?", Aunty asked me.

"I am feeling better than before"

"What is inside the tiffin? ", bizarre Ritika asked.

"Chole bhature", Janki aunty said while giving me teasing smile towards me.

"I mean, how did you came to know that I love cholle bhature?", l was curious as yesterday l only shared this news with Jay.

"Ofcourse your boyfriend insisted me to cook chole bhature especially for you", Janki aunty directly dropped the bomb infront of Ritika and Vatika.

"Who is Khushi's boyfriend?", Vatika gave a puzzled look towards me and Janki aunty.

"Yeah, even I want to know. Khushi never disclosed her personal matter. I man about her boyfriend matter to us", Ritika said.

"Oh, I didn't knew it that Khushi kept it as a secret then I should also carry the legacy of hiding the guy's name", Janki aunty laughed towards my room mates.

Poor girls!! They will surely kill me in future!!

Vatika was giving me what the hell look. I just rolled my eyes.

"Thank you so much Janki aunty for the chole bhature", I tired to change the topic.

"My pleasure, now taste it and let me know if you didn't liked it then I will cook something new for you all"

"No.....no aunty I am sure the food will be dream tasty", I said to her.

"I must say Khushi bha...I mean Khushi di. Your flat is really beautiful", Jayshree was about to spill the beam but she controlled it nicely.

"Thanks....I forgot to introduce my room mates cum friends to you. She is Ritika who is working in Jay's office under sales department. This girl, Vatika, my best friend who is pursuing MBA with me in Razz college", I said to them.

" Thats really nice. God to meet to both", Aunty greeted them.

" I am so lucky to meet Jay's sir mother in Mumbai. We had no idea about your arrival or else we all would had welcomed you in a grand way", Ritika started her old fashion to impress Jay's mom.

"It is absolutely okay Ritika even I gave a surprise to Jay but instead I got the surprised", Janki aunty said while looking towards me then she looked said while looking towards me then she looked away. I observed that Ritika was trying to read Janaki aunty's facial expression.