Part 1

she walked in the class room her face stuck in a book as always her h/c with lilac highlights sticking out  she peaks up from 'love of a life time, by Melissa hill' she looks around the classroom feeling everyone's eyes as the teacher finally speaks  "ah the new student, please introduce yourself then sit where you want"

" uh my name is y/n i like reading and watching romance things although loves a complete lie "the e/c eyed girl says before looking back at her book walking to the back of the class sitting away from most people as she kept reading quietly. 

she lifted her head from her book looking around the class room as she finally saw a dirty blonde boy with his iconic blue coat she pulled her phone out and finally found it "tommyinnit? " she mumbles looking from the video to the male a few rows in front she watched as he got up walking up  to a girl.

"can you actually just fuck off!?" she says as she watched tommy back away.

"you know your missing out and are gonna regret it later on right ?" y/n says looking at the girl and the girl stares at the e/c eyed girl  y/n heard her say something but got lost in her book once again.

after class y/n saw Tommy walk over to her "uh y/n right?" she just nodded and kept reading "you know there's a whole world behind this book" tommy says grabbing the book taking it from y/n hand.

"hey i was reading that!" y/n says trying to grab the book from him but failing.

"and she speaks"  tommy  says "your my friend now and I'm not going to let you have your face stuck in a book so I'm keeping this for now" 

y/n sighs walking away as tommy follows behind as they start talking well tommy was talking y/n was just there listing to him talk over and over she didn't mind listing  to him until he finally asked  "why do you read romance novels and books if you don't believe in love?" tommy asked

"well the books and novels make me think that  love exists in some way but not really life in really life its just a illusion and  we don't even know ourselves  everyone's  in love with love not in love with people "y/n says looking at him 

"so let me guess always been single ?" tommy asks 

" yea and i always will  loves an illusion I'm not falling for  it never have never will end of" she says as she walks out the gate as it was the end of the day "may i have my book?"

"may i have your number  " tommy  asks pulling out his phone and book 

"yea sure "y/n took his phone putting in her phone number taking her book smiling a bit

"oh my- what that a smile from the y/n wow " he says sarcastically walking away "see you later " he yells turning the corner