part 20

Y/n had reached England her plain had just landed as her and her mum left tommy and y/n had ended the call a hour or so ago cause he was going to go stream a vlog.

Y/n and her mum went through security humming quietly to then see tommy and wilbur stood there with his vlog camera as he then zoomed in on y/n, wilbur waved to her she stood there before letting go of her suitcase and runing to him hugging him as tight as she could "I missed you so much" she says her arms around his neck his hands gently on her waist.

Wilbur went and grabbed y/ns suitcase "so do I not get a hug " wilbur asks walking over to them as they where still hugging.

Y/n went to pull away but tommy pulled her back "just a bit longer" he says quietly.

After a few minutes they pulled away and walked out since wilbut was there he gave y/n and her mum a lift to there new house in Brighton when they got there the van was already there tommy helped y/n take her stuff in.

Its been a week tommy and y/n where always hanging out tommy moved to Brighton in a small apartment, tommy and y/n was in her room there was a a massive white sheet up with handprints over it and there names Tommy's hand prints where in red and y/ns where in orange.

Y/n was putting more paint on her hand as she looks up at tommy smirking and clearly he understood as y/n took small steps closer he backed away  "No, no bad y/n stop" she says as y/n walks up pushing her hand on his cheek to leave a orange handprint on his face, then moving away tommy sighs moving up to her.

"I think I'm gonna need a hug for that" a step closer

"No" a step back

"Bring it in" tommy says wrapping his arms around her pushing his cheek against her leaving a orange mark on her face as they fall on the floor tommy hovering over her as there eyes meet there nose just touch before the doorbell went off.

"Fuck" she mutters getting pushing tommy off as she gets up and he lays there smiling looking at the ceiling.

***

Y/n just got out the bath and changed  tommy was already at his apartment they had been filming a vlog so y/n wasn't sure if he'd put that in but she knew for a fact If he did everyone would go crazy she then got a message from tommy asking her to stream with him she agreed and set up her stream sitting down then getting in a call with him.

"Y/N/N" Tommy yells dragging the Last letter while smiling

"Shut up" y/n says

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Y/n stayed quiet before sighing "sh imma do my intro " she says muting as tommy does the same

Bits of the stream

"Tommy stop chasing Me! " y/n yells as tommy runs after her with a sord trying to kill her.

____________

"We aren't having a small house y/n tommy says.

____________

" can we have our beds next to one another?" Y/n asks sweetly

"No y/n you have hours in  one room I'll have mine in another "

"No together  " y/n says placing her bed next to Tommy's

___________

"I love you y/n" tommy says

Y/n laughs a bit "I love you to tommy"

__________

"No chat we're just friends!" Tommy says

"Sadly" y/n mutters

After y/n and Tommy's stream they stayed in call together talking.

"So about earlier?" Y/n says

"Whay?" Tommy says confused

"The nearly  kiss" y/n says quietly

"Oh what about it" tommy asks

" What was it about?" She
Asks him

"I don't know let's pretend it didn't happen okay?"

"Okay"

(I hope you like this please let me know if you do and if there is anything I can improve let me know )