part 9

Y/n falls on her bed looking at the photos before looking at tommy, she gets up and grabs some scissors cutting the photos so they weren't all attached she then took her phone case of and put two of the photos in her clear phone case one had Tommy's arms around her neck pulling her into his chest and she had her hands on his while they where laughing, the other was the one where tommy kissed her cheek she didn't know why but she loved that one more then any of them.

" What you doing?" Tommy asks her walking up to her as she put her phone case on.

" putting some of our photos in my phone see" she shows tommy, tommy didn't say anything he just smiled and hugged her.

"Idiot"he mumbles pulling away.

"Shut up" she says grabbing the Polaroid photo snd the others putting them in her bag to keep safe before grabbing a grey vest top and baggy white sweat pants going into the bathroom to change .

Y/n walked out and saw tommy had already changed she grabs his clothes from today and puts them in the washing machine she then walked out the room and jumped on Tommy's bed crawling over to him play fighting with him until they got bored.

"I ordered pizza" he finally said

Y/N'S POV

"I ordered pizza tommy said as he laid next to me, I turnt my head to look at the male.

"Okay" i said sitting up but before I knew it tommy pulled me down wrapping an arm over my waist holding me close.

I felt my face get hot as I look at the male who Was holding me close I felt my heart get faster and it felt like it was going to jump from my chest I quickly got up going to my suitcase pulling out a book flicking through it to find a paragraph.

The thought of him, the sight of him just made me heat up,I want his attention all the time I want him to notice me sometimes it feels as I'd my heart I'd going to jump out my chest and tell him that I like him but I can't like him he's my best friends brother and I can't do that I don't want to ruin our friendship

The book read as i turnt to look at tommy who was just stareing at me "you really left me to read a book?" He said jokingly as there was a knock on the door tommy got up and got the pizza coming in the room putting it on the table "come on dumbass" he said to me as he put a movie on sitting on the sofa.

I walked over to him and sat away from him but of course he had to pull me over to him one arm wrapping my waist I let out a sigh placing my head on his chest felling my face get hot, what is this boy doing to me for fuck sake i thought grabbing a slice of pizza could I really like him ? I said to myself watching the movie.