part 12

Third person

Y/n sits on the sofa looking at the ceiling  tommy looked over at the female "you ok?"tommy asks moving over wrapping an arm around the girl.

Y/n's face flushed red and she smiles "Yep just fine " she mutters placing her head on his chest looking at tubbo.

"Ya know ranboo is on the plane over here" tubbo says looking at tommy.

"Really?" He asks.

"Wait you mean ranboo the one from minecraft?" Y/n asks.

"Yep" tubbo says smiling.
_________________________________________

Y/n fell on her bed looking up at the ceiling "y/n what's up somethings up with you I can tell" tommt says sitting on his bed.

The girl looked at him "I'm fine just thinking " she mutters looking back at the ceiling.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Tommy asks .

"No"

"Did something happen"

"Not really "

"Did I do something?"

"No, well kinda " y/n mutters turning away from him.

Tommy didn't say anything and got up " I'm going to order some noddles want some?"

Y/n smiles " sure" she says grabbing her book from the nightstand next to her starting to read
_________________________________________
"Thanks for dropping me of I'll call you later" y/n says hugging tommy getting out the car grabbing her suitcase and bag  walking in her house going inside seeing her mum.

"Y/n" she says hugging her.

"Hi I'm going to go unpack and call tubbo " she says going upstairs, she called tubbo as she unpacked.

"Helloee"tubbo says over the phone

"Hi" another voice said coming from tubbos phone

"Is that ranboo?" She asks.

"Yup anyway we gotta talk, you never told me why you need to know what love is , I mean you don't believe in it right?" Tubbo says

" I think I like someone " she says "but I don't know"

" Well who is it?" Tubbo asks

"Tommy" she says quietly

"Why tommy?" He asks "obviously theirs nothing wrong with it but why do you like him?"

"Well he's been my best friend for nearly 6 months, he so nice he has shown me there is so much more to life then a books and romance novels, he's so stupid but I love it, he makes me feel safe and happy, he's so strange and cute his voice is so calming he always wants to make me happy all those small things he done for me, the way he hugs me, and dude If I fall asleep he'll cover me with blankets and cuddle with me , how can I not like him he's amazing and the best" y/n says.

"Your crazy what happened to not believe in love" tubbo asks.

" I don't believe in love, well I do if it's with tommy I don't know okay he's fucked me up, it hurts to think I could believe in love or be in love, but when it's tommy it seems like anything is possible" she mutters through the phone.

"Your crazy for this dude ain't you y/n?" Ranboo says who was listening to this whole time.

Tommy joined the call

"Yea" she mutters

"HELLOOOO"  tommy yells into the phone "what was you talking about?"