part 14

( I got excluded from school for like 2 days so I'll probably be updating another <3)

"Calm down Tommy's it's blood not nuclear waste" y/n says grabbing tissue wiping her nose.

" you should be more careful next time" tommy says taking tissue holding it on her nose to stop the blood falling on the floor.

"Your the one who was chasing me around it's your fault "

"Well then dear y/n I apologise I don't mean it but I apologise "tomny says sarcastically.

Y/n elbowed tommy as he leans over in pain "bitch"she says waiting for her nose to stop bleeding when it does he cleans the dry blood with a wet wipe " sorry for elbowing you in the stomach"y/n says to tommy.

" better be" he says hugging her " asshole " he says picking her up spinning around with her.

" put me down!" She yells to yommy as he spins around.

" say you love me"tommy says laughing.

"I love you!" She giggles out as tommy puts her down "I love you..."she mutters her arms still around his neck his hands on her waist he rest now on the floor.

" i love you too your my best friend " he says smiling at her ruffling with her hair with that there was a knock at the door.

Tommy walked over to the door and opened it a blonde girl blue eyes perfect shaped body, y/n stood behind tommy looking her up and down " hi I'm new I live next door I thought I'd come say hi my name is Rachel and I'm 16 ots nice to meet you "

Y/n stood there her hands in a fist "I'm Tom bur I prefer tommy I'm 17 it's awesome to meet you Rachel, y/n come say hi" tommy moved out the way the blonde gave her a gross Stare and y/n went upstairs annoyed, rachels face back to the sweet face when tommy looked at her " sorry about her don't know what's up with her"

Y/n came downstairs her shoes on her bag on and wearing Tommy's hoddie her gave her a while back " I'm going home" she says walking out the door shoving past the partly taller blonde girl.

Tommy looked confused he leans out the door watching her walk away " bye?"He says confused before looking at Rachel " anyway come in I'm sure my mum would like to meet you" he says

Rachel as she walks inside " you have a pretty house " she says to tommy as Tommy's mum walks in.

" who's this?" His mum asks.

"Rachel she moved in next door "tommy says.

"Hi I'm Rachel nice to meet you "she says holding out her hand for Tommy's mum to shake as she smiles

"Come on I'll show you around the place a bit yea?"Tommy says looking at the girl.

"Sure " Rachel says

meanwhile y/n was walking home  in what now was raining as she was questioning if leaving was really a good idea or not

It's 3:45(AM),
and I just bite my tongue
Update me on your life
Now you've found the one ... -love joy -perfume