part 10

Third person

Y/n slowly woke up her eyes fluttering lightly feeling arms around her waist she was still on the sofa laid down, finally woken up enough to realise she was asleep on the sofa with tommy she slowly slipped out from his grip walking over to her suitcase pulling out ripped jeans and she then Tommy's hoddie he gave her that was way too big on her she walked out the bathroom took the clothes out the washing machine and then put it in the drying machine walking back in the other massive room walking over to the boy who was laying down she slowly shook him awake " tommy "she says quietly " tommy " she says a bit louder tapping him as he woke up and let out a small groan and stretched lightly "come on get up its like 1 pm" tommy didn't say anything and got up going to the bathroom changing when he came out he was wearing light blue jeans and he was wearing a matching hoddie with y/n.

" Come on werw going on a walk he said grabbing his phone, y/n grabs her phone running after him shutting the hotel door catching up to him.

They walked side by side as they walk down the hall then outside " so we're just going on a walk?" She asks.

"Yup" tommy said wrapping and arm around her shoulder messing with her hair before pulling away from her.

" idiot" she said smiling at the floor like an idiot as she fixes her hair a bit as they walk down the streets of Brighton not saying anything really just walking in a comfortable silence side by side there hands brushing agents each others aver now and then bit didn't say anything about it.

They soon stopped at the beach sitting down on the floor leaning on the wall ad they talk," you know I really like hanging out with you you've changed my life and I've noticed so much more and I'm really thankful your in my life" y/n said not even looking at him just keeping her eyes on the ocean.

Tommy looked at her and smiles hugging her by the waist pulling her closer into a hug they just stayed that way for a while "I'm thankful for having you too y/n "he said finally let go of her smiling.

" yea ok shut up " she said smiling like idiot looking everywhere but him soon enough she laid down with her head in his lap as he played with her hair as the two laid in in a comfortable silence together playing patty cake or just being stupid at one point they just put their hands against each others before just locking eyes with each other.

" anyway come on let's go" tommy said gently lifting her up of her lap getting up holding his hand out for her as they both get up and walk along the beach and start walking around going in shops looking around and being stupid and annoying random people on the streets by being loud and annoying.