part 15

Y/n knocked on Tommy's door "y/n tommy says you haven't come to see Mr in nearly a week or replyed to my message or answered my calls" he said

Y/n went to say something but a voice spoke instead "tommy come on I wanna start the movie " that annoying  voice called out.

"Yea ok, sorry me and Rachel are going to watch a movie maybe come over tomorrow?" Tommy says.

Y/n's pov

I felt that sharp pain in my heart as he says that but it just gets worse"i know you don't believe in love but I think I'm starting to like her she's really awesome my heart sank I hid my tears.

"I'm so happy for you tommy!" Y/n says as tommy hugs her.

"Tommy come on the popcorn going to get cold " Rachel says, with that tommy went inside.

I let out a sigh tears falling down my  cheek as i go home.
_________________________________________

Third person

"Come on tommy the popcorn going to get cold" y/n says mimicking tommy "what a bitch " y/n says throwing stuff at the wall.

"Y/n" tubbo says calmly feeling bad for her.

"This is what love is this is why I hate it!" She yells pulling down all the Polaroid photos of y/n and tommy from the past 6 and a half months.

"Y/n come on its ok" tubbo says sweetly "it's his loss your amazing and so sweet  "

Y/n didn't say anything.

Tommy joined  the call

Y/n left the call

"What's up with her?" Tommy asks.

"She never told you?" Tubbo says

"Told me what?" Tommy asks

Y/n's pov

"Y/n! Come here " my mum calls me down.

I wipe my face and go downstairs.

"Me and your dad are getting back together so go pack we're moving to the US!" My mum says

A fresh start, a new me ,new friends, new beginning I thought "when are we leaving?" I say excited

Third person

"Tommow " she says as y/n runs upstairs smiling  starting to pack starting with makeup,teddy's, clothes, and other things.

Y/n looks at the Polaroid photos of her and tommy she puts them in an envelope and writes a letter going downstairs with some money "I'm going shop" she says leaving the house.

She comes back around 10-15 minutes later and lot of the house stuff packed,

Y/n goes upstairs into the bathroom pulling out the black and light pink hair dye  she let out a sigh as she started to dye her hair.
.
.
.
Y/n walked out the bathroom her hair now black and light pink as she went to her room her mum called her down to put her boxes in the moving van  she done that and then called tubbo telling him about her moving houses and where she was going and when she will visit him.

She didn't want to do this to him but she had to she couldn't live the way she was she didn't tell him about her hair or her sudden chance just her moving.