part 16

" mum can we stop at Tommy's first before going to the airport?" Y/n asks.

"Yea sure " her mum says.

Y/n pulls out the envelope aa they pull up in front of Tommy's house y/n let out a sigh she went to know but could here tommy and rachel inside so she just slipped the envelope through the door and knocking before quickly running to the car and getting her mum to drive off.

Tommy's pov

I hear a knock at the door while play fighting with rachel I get up and go to the door to see an envelope on the floor I pick it up and read it what says " to my dear bitch boy tommy<3"on the front of sit on the sofa as rachel comes over and sits with me I open the envelope it felt chunky and it makes sense why I pull out a bunch of Polaroids of me and y/n " aw I remember this " I say looking at the photos.

"There's a note " Rachel says pulling it from the envelope.

"What's it say?"He asks taking it from her hands to read it.

" To my bitch boy

From y/n/n (your nickname)

Hey bitch boy um I don't know how to start this I know what I want to say but I don't know how to well word it um you see when we meet you ment a lot to me and over these 6 and a half months I started to really like you I know I know I kept saying I don't believe in love but you changed that and you mean everything to me but this is goodbye but goodbye doesn't always mean forever ya know... uh yea falling in love with you Hurt but thanks to you I know love is real when you find the right person so this gives me time I know I'll miss you but I can get through it.. remember are platonic minecraft date when you chased me around with a sord tryna kill me then tubbo and ranboo set the forest on fire so you tried to protect me, or that time in Brighton we went in the photo booth and when we came out wilbur took a photo of us, or that time I fell asleep on the bus so you carried me back to your place and gave me your hoddie so I wasn't cold, and remember when you showed me that lake and decided to push me for the fun of it, oh and that time at the park when a kid was chasing me around and I fell over and hurt myself or all those times we would be stupid yea that was so fun but sadly it's now coming to end I hope rachel can love you the way I never could.
When I said I love you I never ment it just as a friend I'll always and forever love you as the boy I never got to have for my own" the letter said

I felt tears pick at my eyes as I read the letter memories flooding back

Not all story's have a happy ending