Chapter 19: Tok Kasa

AUTHOR'S POV

Boboiboy and the others manage to get through the portal but they crashed in Planet Quabaq in a dangerous matter. They are now falling to the depths of the surface.

"Watch out everyone" the dino hat boy yelled as they hit a large impact on the ground. Ochobot fell to the glass headboard as Y/n was slammed to the floor making her unconscious.

Back in Tapops Station, Retak'ka watched how the portal closed making him pissed off. He was so close to take Boboiboy's other elements but it seems that he don't have the luck yet.

"Drat! That brat managed to escape" he says as he reverted back to his original form. His minions which are known as Crystal Miners came near him.

"Master Retak'ka. What should we do now?" one of th asked. The spaceship landed infront of them, and alien named Ayu Yu as the pilot. Retak'ka started to walk to the spaceship.

"He can try to run... but he can't hide from me forever" he says as he went in the spaceship being followed by his minions.

.
.
.
.
.
Y/N'S POV

"AH! The window's broken!"

I woke uo by that loud scream. I looked to see the spaceship beaming red in critical situation. I looked at my side to see Boboiboy and Ochobot working on the message documents to search for Commander's message.

"We gotta get out of here!" Gopal says yelling at Boboiboy.

"Not yet! We have to retrieve the information Commander sent us" Boboiboy says. All I did was stay silent. Not because I don't want to interrupt. It just that I am surrounded by this acid thing already.

"The spaceship is sinking! Run for your lives!!!" Gopal screamed not even noticing my situation. Right, run for your lives. How exactly? I'm stuck on a goddarn chair.

Ochobot and Boboiboy are busy taking the information while Gopal, Captain Papa and Pipi are by a safe place to get out from the ship's door. Yep I'm dying here.

"Oh no! What is Boboiboy still doing? Oh no! Justice forgot to pack our dinner" Captain Papa says as he started to make his way to the cabinet where all our foods are in.

"A little help here?" I say as Gopal looked at me. He started to panic and started to think of a way to take me out of my place. A little more acidic thing this place I'm sitting on will melt and I'm gonna die.

Boboiboy took Ochobot and take him to where Gopal and Pipi are. Me and Captain Papa are both stuck.

"Boboiboy Ice! Freezing Ice!" Boboiboy says as he froze the acidic water. I immediately ran off and collided with them.

"Get out now" Boboiboy says as we ran out the ship. The ice started to shake. You know what it means.

"Captain Papa! Voltra speed!" I immediately used my voltra and took Pipi, Gopal, Ochobot, Boboiboy and Captain Papa to the land safe and sound.

They all looked at me in shock as I looked at them I sighed and reassured them I was fine but still they went shock.

We all looked at the spaceship being devoured by the acidic lake. We all sighed in defeat we have nowhere to ride back on earth now. Aish.

"Oh no! Adu Du and Probe are still inside" Gopal yelled making all of us stop. Ochobot scanned the ship to search for Adu Du and Probe.

"Empty! They're not inside the ship" Ochobot updated and we were shock.