Company.

Y/N was walking around the pizza complex, it was after hours so it was quiet and empty.
He walked around being bored and not knowing how to distract himself. Then he looked at one of the security bots and smirked.

I guess I can have a bit of fun..
He thought to himself and went up behind one of the security bots, he tapped it's shoulder. It turned around and Y/N moved to the side out of it's vision then did the same thing again. It started to get confused and started twirling around uncontrollably  making it's sirens go off. Y/n bursted out laughing as the bot had no idea what was happening.

Y/N then seen a shadow cast over him, someone was standing behind him.
Another familiar animatronic..
Y/N turn around looking up a bit and seeing Freddy looking down at him, he was crossing his arms and had a grin on his face.

"Causing trouble again, Y/N?" Freddy said with a teasing tone and Y/N laughed caught red handed.

"Ha, haha! Freddy..hey! I was just.. messing around! That's all!"
Y/N said trying to defend himself so he doesn't get in trouble and Freddy chuckled.

"Come on Y/N, you know you can't be out after hours. Let's get you back to your room" He said grabbing Y/Ns hand and started walking him towards Y/Ns room.

Y/N didn't want to go back to his room so he just started complaining.
"Freddy, please. I don't want to go to my room, it's so lonely and boring!"

Freddy just kept walking and dragging Y/N behind, he didn't say anything just letting
Y/N complain. He didn't like to hear Y/N upset but he did want to follow the rules so they both don't get in trouble. When they got to Y/Ns room at his door it open and Freddy sighed then let Y/N inside his room. Of course he was going to say goodnight and his goodbye.

"Well, time to sleep, Y/N, Goodnight, superstar" he said softly then about to walk off but Y/N grabbed his arm and pulled him back catching him by surprise.

"Freddy, can you stay to keep me company..?" Y/N asked  wanting Freddy's company, Y/N didn't like the feeling of being alone that much.

"...oh, I'm afraid I can't, Y/N..I need to be in my room" Freddy answered back, a bit flustered. Y/N gave him puppy eyes, giving a upset soothing voice

"Please?"

"... alright, just one night. Okay?"
Freddy gave in, Y/N was to cute to reject
Freddy couldn't say no to him.

Freddy went inside his room, and the door closed behind him and Y/N smiled.
He was happy Freddy agreed to keeping him company, he then went to his couch and sat down patting the cushion next to him, hinting to Freddy to sit down.

Freddy's went over and sat down on the F/C couch, it was soft and squishy. He looked at Y/N and Y/N laid down onto him getting comfy. Freddy blushed not moving, okay with what was happening

Y/N chuckled.
"You're cute when you're flustered, Freddy."
Y/N said and closed his eyes.

Freddy blinked a couple of times and then smiled.
"Oh, I am? Am I?"

"Mhm.... goodnight Freddy"
Y/N said with a tired voice and Freddy replied.

"Goodnight, Superstar" 
His voice was calm and he laid his hand on your head, patting it and then closing his eyes. He liked your company as well just as much as you enjoyed his.

----
612 words

Very short but hey, I'm tired, it's 3:22 AM in the morning! And it's all for fun haha! Maybe more soon!!