Mine.

Idea from: Reverss (Thank you for the idea:D)
(In this story Y/N isn't with Freddy, you'll see why!)
-----------
It was another day at the Pizza plex Freddy Fazbear's.
Music was blasting, children where running, parent's where running around after their kids, caution bots stared into people souls, and the gang where preforming on stage! Lights flashed around the colors mostly pink and blue neon, they shine making the room glow as people cheer for the animatronics on stage.
The people shouted and laughed with excitement filling their body as they all jumped around and waved there arms in the air. Children enjoy the show being hyped up as some parents where interested and some where just there because their kids begged them to go to Freddy's, In the end though the crowd was wild up seeing the gang on stage dancing and preforming for everyone, smiles on their faces rocking to catchy tunes!

Freddy was up in front, Y/N was right besides him and so was Monty on Freddy's other side. Chica and Roxy played in the back, Roxy showing off her skills enjoying the love while Chica vibes playing her bass guitar doing small jumps making sure she didn't mess up.(I think that's what she plays-? I'm sorry if that's wrong!) Monty leaned forward leaning twords the crowd hands reaching out for him, he tilted his star sunglasses and looked over to Y/N. Y/N was paying attention to the crowd,
playing their instrument hearing cheers from the crowd for him and the others,
Y/N looked to his side and seen Monty staring at him.
Monty seen Y/N noticed his staring and just did a little nod and wink before leaning back up looking forward again.
Y/N smirked and did the same thing, leaning back up then looking twords Freddy, Freddy sang and was close enough to Y/N for both of them to put their backs together looking at each other, Freddy admired Y/Ns smile. Y/N chuckled then winked at him and turn back, Freddy felt a bit flustered from it and did a small cute chuckle.
"Ya doing great, Freddy! Adore your voice!"
Y/N complimented Freddy making Monty notice, he scoffed tilting his head to the other side then tried to think to himself for a way to show off to get Y/Ns attention in some way.
He smirked to himself then shouted over to Y/N getting his attention fully but also getting someone else's.
"Hey, Y/N! Look!"
Monty then slide to his knees doing a smooth slide on the stage while playing his guitar in fast speed(idk), then doing a final stroke the noise echoing off, the crowd getting louder, He looked over to Y/N to see his reaction.
Y/N chuckled holding a thumbs up
"Amazing! Looks very charming."
He said with a teasing tone seeing it was a actually, they both just laughed it off. Monty enjoyed Y/Ns attention twords him, feeling a certain way for him and only him.
Freddy seen what happened between them
Looking side to side to see both of them just admiring each other, Freddy could feel slight jealousy rise because of that.
Now, how would Freddy get Y/Ns attention in a way for him to feel impressed but to make himself seem charming to Y/N?
He wasn't sure, he wasn't sure why he felt like this, he just knew he wanted Y/Ns settled on him and not Monty.
Freddy got a idea, wasn't sure if it was a good one but went with it anyway!
He faced his way twords Y/N catching his attention away from the gator.
Freddy already succeeded in some way but kept going, he kneel down half way made his eyes go down half lided making his voice a bit deeper just to seem 'attractive'
then did a smooth wink.
Like some dude trying to impress his crush but making it very obvious to others but not his crush them self. 
Y/N felt flustered from it seeing it was cute, making it quiet obvious of his reaction, The green jelous gator didn't like it and now this is the part where they just go back and fourth trying to get Y/Ns attention away from the other twords them. Back and fourth both doing different things making it seem like a competition making the two in the back Roxy and Chica to notice.
The two looked at each other confused why they where acting that way and looked twords Y/N.
Y/N trying to pay attention to both trying not to mess up playing his instrument he looked over to the two gals and they didn't have an answer.

Freddy and Monty faced each other putting their foreheads together. Monty galred playing his guitar aggressively, Freddy forced a smile but obviously showed he was annoyed but kept singing with a slight annoyed aggressive tone in his voice.
They squinted their eyes at each other
the music playing loudly getting louder before Monty made his last stroke the music fading hinting the show was over.
The music was off and the lights turned on, the crowd cheered making the two dudes snap out of it and look up, they looked over to Y/N who wasn't paying attention anymore.
Y/N made himself pay attention to the crowd instead, cheering twords them and waving goodbye as some left and some stayed to say a quick hello to some of the gang.
--
Y/N was off stage and down with the people greeting kids, them showing their adorable' smile. They all reached out for him and he gave them a little handshake or high-fives
trying not to miss a kid by accident.
Talking to the parents while also communicating with the wild children 
Two animatronics watched from a distance, Freddy and Monty where looking at Y/N feeling different feelings for him but still meaning the same thing for both of them.
"Hey! You idiot's!"
Roxy shouted behind them catching them both by surprise to turn around with a confused look on their face.
They pointed at each other to see if Roxy was talking to them.
"Yes, you two! What where you two doing back there?"
Roxy asked with a confused annoyed tone getting in their face.
"I was just having a bit of fun with Y/N. That's all, I don't know whats Freddy's problem was so don't ask me." Monty responded crossing his arms defending him self.
"I didn't do anything wrong either, Roxy! I was just hanging with Y/N that's all.."
Freddy said with his usual soft tone voice
Roxy scoffed rolling her eyes.
Chica came up behind her and raised a eyebrow to the boys.
"What?" They said synced tilting their heads to the side. Chica sighed then spoke up knowing what's going on.
"Look, you guys have a crush sure, but, try to keep your whole jelly business OFF the stage when preforming, something could of gone wrong."
The two made a offended look, then started to rant at the same time about how it wasn't there fault blaming the other.
"Not my fault! Freddy was the one trying to impress Y/N."
"That only happened because Monty wanted to show off to Y/N!"

"I don't care who did what just please, figure it out." Chica walked off to go greet the kids putting on her cheery face, Roxy nodded then walked off to do the same as Chica.

Monty looked at Freddy, Freddy looked a Monty. "You know, Y/N seem more interested in me then you, Freddy" Monty smirked
"Monty, I don't want to start a fight...but Y/N did seem to find me more charming then you if I do say myself." He said with a proud voice.
"Yeah right, did you see me on stage? They all adore me." He faced Freddy, still having his arms crossed.
"Yeah, you did great! But I did better, I am the star of the show, Monty, after all I get everyone's attention enough!"
Freddy spread his arms out expressing what he was saying by movement
"Yet you struggle to get Y/Ns, but for me I can get his attention in a snap"
Monty snapped his fingers smirking tilting his glasses down a bit.
"Didn't seem like it when he quickly put his attention on me after all I did was face him." Freddy crossed his arms, slightly looking away from Monty twords Y/N.
"Yeah right, after you got on one knee for him." He rolled his eyes, his voice wasn't loud but low like loud whisper.
"And you got on both of your knees for him." Freddy mumbled loud enough for Monty to hear, Monty glared at him about to argue more before a voice called out catching both of their attention.

"Hey! You two! Come over here, the kids want to see ya!" Y/N shouted over to them, motioning them with his arm to come over.
They did as he said and walked over, getting close to Y/N. Monty on one side and Freddy on the other, greeting kids with Y/N.
Y/N felt a tap on him. He turned around seeing no one then looking down seeing a small boy behind him.
He had a blue T-shirt,Light skin, Fluffy hair with him having something in his hands, it was a picture from what Y/N could tell.
He kneeled down to his height to speak to the boy.
"Hey there, little one! What's that you got there?'' Y/N asked with curiosity tilting his head slightly to the side.
Monty and Freddy looked over, looking down to the boy and Y/N. The boy handed him the paper with a shy look, Y/N took the paper from him and looked at it.
It was a drawing of Y/N, Y/N smiled adoring it, his eyes  memorizing it.
"Awww, this is amazing! I love it!"
He held his arms open for a hug and the boy was then filled with joy going for a hug, hugging Y/N close laughing.
Freddy felt his heart(..?) feel warmth, adoring Y/Ns actions.
Monty smiled wagging his tail slightly seeing the whole thing cute and letting out a chuckle.

Chica and Roxy where staring from a far distance, Chica sighed. "They're gonna tear each other apart." She shook her head side to side slowly crossing her arms.
"Wouldn't be surprised." Roxy said with a plain voice then walking off.
------
1774 words

Hope you liked this! Maybe a part 2?
Not completely sure! See ya soon again!

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes.