You can't hide forever.

Idea from: capplaud (thank you:D)
---------
It was after hours at the pizza plex, no one in sight just the bots and..caution bots..
You can hear them drive around saying random things or staring into your soul.
The lights where on but dim, it was peaceful, sord of. If you don't count that Gregory was being chased by 6 or more things for almost 6 hours straight hearing him run for his life and hiding into things so he doesn't get caught while might dying then, it's peaceful!

Gregory was walking around in the pizza plex trying to find certain things to get through certain tasks. Freddy stayed next to him to help him with certain tasks or quests as well. Right now they are at parts and service looking around to see if there was anything interesting or important there is for them to see. Gregory seeing if he missed anything from last time he been in parts and service. Looking into the dark using the only thing to help him see, his flashlight.
He kept looking around in the room, going to those empty ones. They still had light and Endo skeletons heads or headless body's in there, it was creepy. Seeing a few prizes he already opened and random tools laying around. Gregory seen to have no reason to be here anymore and that this area had no use coming back to. Freddy asked if he was ready to go and continue on seeing Gregory had no more interest anymore.
"Ready, Superstar?"
Curiously he said twords Gregory and Gregory was about to say yes but noticed his light was going dim and needed to charge. "Oh- hold on Freddy, I need to charge my flashlight before we go."
He looked around for the Freddy Fazbear recharge thing. "Ah, good thinking, Gregory. I believe there is a recharge station right over there near those stairs." Freddy stated, pointing twords the bright light.
There was stairs and separate rooms for each animatronic. He smiled happily and started to walk twords it but then heard a crash noise behind him. He seen Freddy have a confused look, seeing he was trying to see who it was that made that sound.
He realized who it was and quickly whispered to Gregory.
"Gregory, hide! Quickly!" Gregory didn't take time to waste and ran twords the empty rooms, tripping over the wires falling on his knees, he bleed a little and a  bandaid ripping off from his knee. He quickly got up again and went into a room that didn't have a light trying to calm his breathing. Soon he heard footsteps walk in, heavy footsteps.
"Y/N! Oh..hello!" Freddy said awkwardly
Giving a small smile and wave.
"Freddy, I heard him in here.'' Y/N said with a stern voice. "What do you mean?"
Freddy played dumb, of course, to protect Gregory.
"I heard the boy, the boy is in here."
Y/N looked around, staying in one place but turning his head side to side a bit to look if he spotted anything having his back turned to Freddy. "Oh..well I am sure he is not in here!"  Freddy tried to get Y/N away from this certain area, trying to convince him but being a bad liar Y/N didn't buy it. Poor guy. "Why are you acting like that?" Y/N said turning his way twords Freddy, he walked towards him getting close rasing a eye brow and tilting his head to he side but still giving a glare. "What? What do you mean?" Freddy said curious.
"You seem off." Y/N said with a low quiet voice trying to see if Freddy would say why he's acting like this.
"Oh..Maybe I'm just tired?"

"Tired? Please, I know you Freddy. You're not tired, love." Y/N smirked making Freddy chuckle nervously, he backed up and tried to think of an excuse but nothing came to his head. Y/N just stepped closer twords him.
CLANG
They both looked where the noise came from seeing a tool was thrown twords the ground, it was near those empty rooms. Y/N stepped away from Freddy, Freddy not sure if he should say anything. Y/N looked at the ground picking up the tool, it was a hammer. He scoffed then looked somewhere else on the ground, something catching his eye. He kneeled down and looked closely "He is in here."
Y/N smirked, letting out a low chuckle
picking up a bandaid from the ground, it was colorful having bright colorful words saying You Rock! On it.
Y/N looked up and seen the closest thing to the bandaid was the rooms. He got up and went to each one looking through the window then kicking the door open, hearing it bash open making a loud bang.
"Where are you, little one?~" Y/N said in a singing tone.
Freddy started to panic to himself, seeing
Y/N getting closer to the room Gregory was hiding in. Freddy seen Gregory peek from the room, looking worried, he made eye contact with Freddy, Freddy mouthed the words "Just run!" And Gregory nodded
bolting from the room not looking back, flashlight in hand. Hearing his footsteps Y/N heard quickly and ran right after him plainly close. Freddy ran after the two trying to think of a good plan out of this looking as Y/N was on Gregory's tail.
"Come here, kid!" Y/Ns tone was odd, sounded like him but off.
Gregory heard his foot steps getting closer, they where fast and heavy but, he just kept running feeling his legs starting to hurt a bit. Breathing was unsteady and he was scared he was going to get caught. He turned around a corner catching Y/N off guard and running into the wall stopping himself with his hands. He growled looking up and seen he lost the boy, he swear to himself under his breath upset how he lost him like that.
"Y/N! Where's the boy?"
Freddy caught up to Y/N, Y/N scoffed.
"I lost him when he took a turn, Im not sure where he went." Y/N responded looking twords Freddy. Freddy sighed in relief then seen Y/N was already walking off to go find Gregory again. Freddy quickly followed behind, sending messages to Gregory(secretly) knowing a plan he could do to help get Y/N off his trail knowing Y/N is very close to getting Gregory. "Hey, Y/N, uhm how about we go check that room over there! He might be hiding in there." Freddy said trying to get
Y/N over to that certain area for a reason.
"Why that certain room..? There's a million rooms here he could be in any of them."
Y/N said with a questioning tone twords Freddy. Freddy chuckled nervously and made up a little excuse.
"Well, it's always good to just check, right..?"
Freddy smiled awkwardly and Y/N shrugged not seeing why not. He went up to the room the door slid open, he went inside, Freddy followed behind. It was dark, nothing much in there, empty boxes and random papers lying around.
"It doesn't seem he's in here, Luv." Y/N said turning around and seeing Freddy right in front of him, Y/N looked at Freddy and Freddy looked at Y/N.
"Have I ever told you how pretty your eyes are?~" Freddy said with a soft low tone, grinning. He put his hand on Y/Ns cheek.
Y/N did a small laugh having a small smile on his face. "What are you doing?"
He asked with a soft voice not minding Freddy's all of sudden flirt.
"Oh, and how much I love your wonderful smile my Superstar." Freddy leaned his head forward and nuzzles his nose into
Y/Ns, his ears wiggled. Y/N laughed again, his mood changing from being upset he lost Gregory to just happy because of Freddy. 
"You dork." Y/N teased tilting his head into Freddy's soft hand more enjoying his touch.
"know, I love you very much!"
Freddy said with a cheery voice bopping
Y/Ns nose then giving him a soft love kiss,
It was only for 10 seconds or so but it was enjoyable.
"And just to say..I'm sorry." Freddy said with a quiet fainted voice. Y/N was caught off guard when he said that, giving a confused look. "What do you mean by that?"
3 seconds later Y/N felt a bright Lazer shoot into his eye. He shut his eye feeling blinded giving a yelp. Gregory laughed, holding his Fazerblaster in hand "HA!"

Freddy jumped out of the room quickly and the door closed, he hit it in a certain area it broke and couldn't function anymore. Not able to be open unless it's pried open with a strong tool, from the looks of it.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He repeated over and over again hearing Y/N shout and claw at the door.
"FREDDY OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"
He shouted from the other side, hearing Freddy repeating 'im sorry'' over and over again.
"I'll be back when this whole thing blows over, my dear, I swear!" Freddy said starting to lead Gregory away from the area, Freddy said a quick 'i love you' before completely leaving Y/N behind.
"FREDDDDYYYYYYYY!"
------
1575 words

I hope you liked! And just so ya guys know, if you're interested, I'm releasing a new FNAF SB Fanfiction soon<3
It'll be a Monty x Male reader!
Stay tuned:D

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes!