Sun glasses

Y/N and Bonnie where walking around the pizza plex, it was after hours so there was no one there to bother them or any kid to come up an surprise them. They talked about random things that came across their mind, how meeting all the people to it's rights and lefts. Of course Y/N wasn't apart of the band, since they're wasn't need for more. Y/N usually hanged out in his area, doing his thing to what he programmed too.
He did always enjoy hanging out with the gang though, they all had their different personalities, humor, ect..they were just fun to be around.

Bonnie and Y/N stopped right in front of gator golf, stopping themselves but still talking. Bonnie was saying something then look at the entrance for gator golf cutting himself off and yelping. "Oh shit-! I forgot!"
He looked down to his pants and started patting himself down then found what he was looking for. "what did you forget..?"
Y/N asked with a curious tone. "I forgot I have to give Monty something. It's just extra sun glasses I have. I don't really need it, since, I have so many already. " Bonnie chuckled, pulling out the sun glasses that looked exactly like a copy of the ones he was already wearing. Shape of a star, the lens being a dark purple while the outline was yellow. "So your giving it to him because you have too many?" He tilted his head slightly. "Oh..no! Monty seemed pretty interested in mind so I decided I give him some as a small gift. I let him try them on once and they looked pretty good on him anyway." Bonnie put the glasses back into his pocket. "Aw, that's nice of you Bonnie." Y/N said softly crossing his arms.
Bonnie did a small laugh, then taking a breath in. "I guess so.." they started to walk twords Gator golf, looking inside and seeing no one there. I mean the robots cleaning but that seems to be only them. Bonnie looked a bit more inside seeing if Monty was there, but nothing.
"That's weird...where's Monty?"
Bonnie stepped all the way inside, Y/N following after and looking around in slight confusion. "Monty?" Bonnie called out but no response, he repeated him self. His voice was louder, desperate for a response.
"Monty!" Nothing answered. "Maybe he's just not here tonight... probably visiting Roxy or something." Y/N commented trying to come up with possible scenarios. "Yeah..maybe..." Bonnie looked to the ground pondering then looking up with a thought. "Maybe he's charging! Hold on I'll be right back-" before he can walk off, the lights dimmed. Y/N got a little startled from the sudden darkness surrounding them. Then, the robots powered down, dropping what ever they were holding clangs hitting the ground, hearing one after one. "...what the hell?"
Y/N felt creeped out. Is it some kind of dumb prank Monty was pulling? Well that's what Bonnie thought, or at least hoped for.
"Monty, are you playing some sick prank on us..?!" He said looking around, trying to see if he could see anyone hiding.

He heard a giggle, it was raspy and unsettling. Light footsteps waking from above the two unsettled animatronics.
Y/N looked up seeing a bunny, the bunny had it's suit ragy, stitch together poorly with the eyes glowing blood red. A big plaster smile on its face, it's crooked whiskers being made from medal. Arms behind there back, letting out pure giggles of excitement. "who are you!?" Bonnie growled, stepping in front of Y/N, a brave face put on.  The rabbit tilted their head, pulling out a small cube shaped box with the button shining bright head. "It's me.."
They click the button, the robots turning back on turning straight twords the two confused, frighten males. Getting closer and closer Y/N and Bonnie where surrounded, back to back. Y/N tried to stay calm, putting on a brave face, fist up but was really feeling fear. Bonnie looked ready to attack, his eyes looking all over, left, right, back, straight. There was too many of them. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
Bonnie yelled, anger coming out with it.
"You have something I need!" The voice echoed, as they eyed Bonnie's hands, legs, ears, his whole body! "You're not getting any where near me!" He shouted, looking up to the rabbit. The rabbit laughed, putting their hand on their chest. "I may not, but they will.." they started to walk away, pushing the button again, waving goodbye.

Left and right the bots scratched and attacked, being forceful getting to what they need, what they where ordered to do. The two trying to pull away from them but they where too many, pulling at their leg, arms, and head it was a struggle. Yelling out in pain as they felt part of them get pulled apart, hoping for a miracle, someone to help. Y/N could feel as he fell to the ground trying to see Bonnie but his vision was terrible. His vision was glitchy, faded, blurry. He could still make out Bonnie's figure, he tried to fight them but he seen his arm getting ripped off, tackled to the ground pulling him apart. Y/N wanted to help, seeing his friends getting taking apart in front of his eyes was terrible. Trying to break free but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't feel like he could move, he felt hopeless only to hear Bonnie's screams.
Yelling his name one last time before..
It went quiet, Y/Ns vision went black.

He felt his eyes snap open, he looked around. He tried to move but could barely.
The bright light shines in his face, blinding him. It was cold, quiet. Struggling to move and look around he knew he was in parts and service, recognizing the roof area above him. As he tried to get his thoughts together he struggled to speak. "I-is anybody th-there?" He heard a few footsteps then someone gasping.
"Y/N! You're actually functioning! We thought we couldn't save you too!"

____________________________________________
Words: 1035

Sorry it's short, I did write more I just spilt it up a bit more so it wasn't so much for me to go over. Pt.2 soon:D