back rooms (Wink wink)

Hi again:))
--------
It was after shows, the guest where leaving as the music was like elevator music.
Sounded annoying but was also calming, you could hear all the children yelping and cheering to their parents on and on about how much fun they had and all the things they seen like their parent definitely wasn't next to them seeing the same exact things.
Some parents looked tired and glad the day was over while others where wide awake messing around with their children.
You could hear all the footsteps going on carpet to hard floor, the squeaking went on forever untill everyone was finnaly out.
Security boys where out with their flashlights looking around making sure there wasn't anyone there after hours and that everyone was completely gone.
To the looks of it, it seemed like it! Which is good, of course. Caution bots where just well, there, doing there job just staring into anyone's soul as they pass by repeating words like "Caution" or "Please stay back"
To make sure no one slips on water where the janitor bots where mopping all the dirty footprints off the floor that was left from all the people.
The lights stayed on, half of them at least.
The pink and blue neon lights shines while the statues of the gang was bright and clean.
No music played anymore, it was just quiet.

"All animatronics back to their rooms please, I say all animatronics back to their rooms. Thank you'' A man said over the speakers, his voice echoes through the pizza plex having that high pitched sound right after he was done talking.
The gang where in the back stage gathering their things making sure they put the things they needed away for the next show.
They all did their part not leaving a mess because well that's rude! Well for Monty leaving a mess is normal..but otherwise for the others they made sure they cleaned up their mess! They all had small chats, chatting about how well they did or how kids where giving them drawings after the show or anytime they got the chance.
Freddy hangs the drawings in his room and Y/N does the same thing. Chica puts them anywhere she can, Roxy hangs them by her mirror as a reminder she is loved and Monty puts the drawings in his drawers so he doesn't accidentally destroy them when he's making a mess in his room.
They all enjoy the drawings greatly, they adore them! Anyway, they where all packed up and ready to head back! Well, only Monty, Chica and Roxy. Freddy was waiting on Y/N who lost their mic like always.

"Hurry up! I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep." Monty shouted out in a impatient tone.
"All you want to do is throw a baby tantrum in your room." Roxy mumbled rolling her eyes with a smirk on her face.
"Not like your going to sleep either. Probably be brushing your prEcioUs haIr while saying" Monty stopped then went to a typical girly voice impersonating Roxy "Oh, I'm Roxy and I'm the best! Blah, blah, blah!"
Roxy growled annoyed, then they started making fun of each other back and forth making Chica yell at them to knock it off.
"Will you two knock it off! Ugh- Freddy I'm gonna take these two up to their rooms before they start to tear each other apart!"
Chica shouted out to Freddy then dragged the two away leaving Freddy and Y/N alone. You could hear Roxy and Monty mocking each other back and fourth sounding like siblings.
Freddy looked over Y/Ns shoulder as he where on the ground still looking for his mic.

"You find it yet, Superstar?"
Freddy asked tilting his head. He was being patient for Y/N not wanting to rush him or anything. Y/N sighed got up then looked twords Freddy having to turn around making eye contact.
"I think it might be way to the back of the stage in one of the back rooms. Care to come with me to go look?" Y/N asked and Freddy nodded cheerfully.
"Yeah, let's go! I don't mind" He smiled and Y/N grabbed his hand bringing him to the back of the rooms. Some of the lights where still on and it felt empty. No one was here.
Y/N went up to one of the storage rooms and opened the door, He made Freddy go into the somewhat small room first then
Y/N went in after him.
The lights where dim so their eyes glowed. Freddy looked around just seeing boxes and random papers all over the place, no mic in sight for him, It was pretty empty.
"I don't think it's in here, might have to check another room-" Freddy turned around not finishing his sentence seeing
Y/N shut the door behind him and it making two clicks. One for shutting it and the other for locking it..
He looked at Y/N confused, he backed up a bit and Y/N smirked stepping twords him getting close.
"Uhm, what are you doing, Y/N-?"he asked with a quiet tone and Y/N chuckled.
"Oh I just wanted some alone time with you, Freddy." Y/N tilted his head to the side a bit, seeing Freddy blush a bit then asking
"What about your mic?"

"Oh, that? Don't worry, its right here!" Y/N pulled out his mic smirking making Freddy eyes widen a bit realizing this was all planned. "I just needed a distraction long enough for us to be alone~"
Y/N said with a soft low voice and leaned in twords Freddy, Freddy didn't step back just let things happen but right when Y/N was going for a kiss Freddy stopped him.
Click
"What about the others? What happens if they just walk in-?" Freddy said overthinking the situation not wanting anything embarrassing to happen.
"No worries! I'm pretty sure they're distracted. And anyways, they don't know where we are and the door is locked. It's all fine, Freddy" Y/N reassured him making Freddy feel more comfortable with this now. Knowing no one can walk in is stress relief to be honest! Y/N then leaned in for a kiss again, second try and succeed.
Freddy leaned in as well, not denying the kiss letting their lips meet.
Freddy wrapped his arms around Y/N sides, Y/N wrapped his arms around Freddy's neck and they pulled each other close, they felt relaxed.
You could hear quiet breathing and muffled noises come from both of them, they enjoyed this from one another, feeling warmth. Freddy's lips felt soft and warm on Y/Ns, both of their eyes closed in pleasure as their noses bumped into each other.
Feeling passionate but gentle, Y/N softly but on Freddy's lip, Freddy open his mouth slightly and it went to french kissing.
It was loving and breath taking, their tounges wrapped around each other
moaning in each others mouth feeling their breath be taken away. Feeling satisfaction,
they pulled away taking a breath with a trail of suliuva (..?) connecting to their mouth. Eyes where half lided as they stared at each other with tense feeling. Y/N started to push Freddy twords the wall down slowly, laying him down to lay his back on the cold wall Freddy didn't mind and let
Y/N just kept going keeping the feeling going as he runs his hands down Freddy's sides leaving a warm feeling. Y/N was in between Freddy's legs, leaned down and went for Freddy's neck, leaving his love bites on him.
Freddy hummed in pleasure, closing his eyes in delight as he felt Y/Ns warm lips travel along his neck softly. Softly he bit down and kissed Freddy neck getting praise from Freddy making Y/N feel more
drawn twords him.
"You feel so amazing~" Freddy wrapped his arms around Y/N.
Y/N smirked and kept going, kissing his neck softly and breathing along his neck.
"Please, keep going..your lips feel so nice~"
Freddy pleaded with a soft drowsy voice.
He moaned when Y/N bit down on a certain spot on his neck, it was a weak spot, his sweet spot. Y/N chuckled softly then attacked that spot, Freddy bit his lip trying not to let out a moan.
"I want to hear you" Y/N said then before sucking onto that certain spot making Freddy moan in pleasure, it was music to
Y/N. He enjoyed that certain sound from Freddy, he loved to hear it.
Y/N stopped then looked up at Freddy, he looked desperate for more.
"If that felt so good to you I wonder how other things will be." About to continue more both heard a knock on the door.
Both of them quickly looked twords the door snapping out of the feeling, hearts dropped.
both didn't say a word just listen then heard a voice, a familiar voice.
It was Chicas, she spoke.
"Uhm..you guys I know you like to have fun and all but maybe not have your mic connected to the speakers-"
Y/N felt his face turn red, he looked down twords his mic and picked it up.
A small blue light shine meaning it was on, oh dear god. Y/N whispered "Fuck."
And laid his head down into Freddy's shoulder feeling embarrassment rush in.
Freddy was in shock realizing they heard certain things..he didn't know how much so he knew he had to ask, he choke out a few words.
"Uhm- how much did you guys- exactly hear..?" Freddy asked stuttering out his question hoping the response wasn't that bad.

"Uhm- where Y/N said something about the doors being locked.." Chica responded awkwardly and Freddy let out a whimper In embarrassment. Another voice appeared out of nowhere.
"Yeah! We heard you two fucking!" Monty shouted out making Freddy eyes widen.
"Shut the hell up, Monty!'' Y/N shouted out still feeling red from his face and sighing.
"We are never. EVER. Speaking about this again. NEVER!" Y/N shouted to them to make sure they wouldn't but they can't promise.
"Right, can't really promise you weirdos"
Roxy said also being there witnessing all of this happening.
"This isn't good." Freddy mumbled to Y/N,
Y/N looked up.
"You think?" He said in a sarcastic tone tilting his head rasing a eyebrow,
It went silent for a bit.

"So are we gonna talk about how they where about to do it in a storage room?"
Monty said a bit after breaking the silence
"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP-"

--------
1790 words

I hope you enjoyed! And of you have any ideas or questions you can tell/ask me, I don't mind! :)
Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes:(