pleasure. (smut.)

*SMUT WARNING*
Yeah I was running out of ideas...so uhm-
Anyway. In gonna say dick and cock btw because it's sounds mature or something.
Also like I said in my other book(Helluva boss) this is practice. That's why I write smut, for practice. So yeah Im a bit rusty and I'm sorry but hope it's good enough! 

-----
This takes place in Freddy's room, the lights where dim down. it was quiet, peaceful. everyone else was in there room, well, besides Y/N.
Y/N was in Freddys room, he was giving him a 'visit' since he was lonely.
Freddy agreed to let him stay in his room and it escalated quiet quickly..

Freddy was sitting on his soft couch, Y/N was sitting on top of Freddys lap facing his way, having his legs wrap around freddy downward body a bit. (Waist)
Y/N leaned twords him giving a look, it was soft memorizing look, and Freddy loved it.
He moved his hips side to side grinding as he felt blush form on his face.
Y/N chuckled liking to see Freddy like this, it was like a reward. A small but cute one.

Y/N grabbed his chin leaning in.
Both of their eyes closed as their lips(..?)
met, kissing passionately having soft moans come from Freddy, his lips where soft, enjoyable.
Y/N bit lightly on his lip asking for entrance and Freddy open his mouth slightly and
Y/N slid his tounge in exploring his mouth, each inch. That feeling, that feeling was weird but when you're doing it to your lover it feels amazing.
Y/N let out a small moan tilting his head to the side, both caught up in the moment. basically they are french kissing. Freddy's ears did a small wiggle feeling pleasure..they both enjoyed this very. Showing each other their love they feel through this wonderful way was lovely.

Y/N moved his hips side to side to tease making Freddy moan out, wanting him more as he bucked his hips and gripped
Y/N's thighs. He loved the way Y/N felt on him, the way he touched him so softly and gently. how Y/N made him feel made him want Y/N much more then ever, like always.
Y/N was enjoying and loving the moment, tasting Freddy, making him make noises
Y/N loved to hear come from him. It was like music to his ears~
Having Freddy grip his thighs with his warm hands felt so nice. It was a odd
pleasureable feeling for him.
They separated from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva between them as slight heavy breathing was heard. Looking at each other, feeling lust for one another.

"I need you.." Freddy said with a soft low voice.
Y/N chuckled, running his finger along his chest slowly in a swirl along his soft light chocolate brown fur then, looked up at him with a seductive look.
Leaning in a bit close to Freddy's face.

"Oh really?~" Y/Ns voice was smooth like butter. That tone turn Freddy on, he liked this. He liked this a lot.

"Mhm...can I?"
He said asking, you can tell in his voice he was heated. His heads filled with thoughts on knowing what he would do to Y/N to make him feel pleasure. He knew he wanted to make Y/N feel good. To make Y/N feel delight joy and satisfaction
As he pleaded his name out.
But only if Y/N gave consent to, of course.

"Yes, Go ahead, I'm all yours~"
Y/N said, giving him permission, grining at Freddy. Freddy gave a small grin leaning in
"That's Great~"

(consent is very important, make sure to always ask for consent and be a great human being.💪🏽)

--
(I'm rusty with smut like I said so..I'm sorry.)

Y/N was laying down on the couch, he had his legs spread apart for Freddy to easily access, giving a soft look. His half lid eyes made Freddy feel something, something he liked. Freddy lift one of Y/N's legs up with his hand gently and put Y/Ns leg on his shoulder. He made sure he wasn't being a bit rough, he was making sure he was gentle along the way the more they continued. Freddy grabbed ahold of his cock, placing it near the entrance and started to slowly put his head in making
Y/N arch his back taking it in, it was cold soon becoming warm as it entered his body.
Freddy took it slow he didn't need to rush A
after all, he wanted Y/N to enjoy this.
He went in deeper, it felt tight making Freddy let out a groan. Y/N let out a moan as he felt pain but pleasure at the same time, his leg twitch a bit.

Freddy's dick was warm in Y/Ns body, it was the best feeling he felt in a long time.
And the position Y/N was in was amazing as Freddy could fully view his memorizing body. He made sure to let Y/N adjust to his size staying still. Y/N let out a little sigh then nodded, hinting he could move as he was ready. Freddy kept a slow pace at first, moving his hip back and forth as he felt warmth pleasure wrap around his dick.
Y/N moaned, feeling that delight go through as the pain disappeared. It was such a great feeling that Freddy gave as he thrusted in and out.

"Good boy~ you're doing great~"
Freddy said with a husky tone praising Y/N. He started to pick up his pace his rutting getting faster, grunting. Y/N moved his hips a bit adjusting to that feeling, getting more comfortable the more Freddy went.

Y/N'S dick leaked pre-cum, throbbing up and down slightly. "Agh~ Freddy~"
Y/N moaned out as his breath hitches, getting a bit pushed into the pillows as
drool rolled down from his mouth feeling like he was living in a fantasy.

Freddy loved to hear his name to be moaned by Y/N, he craved that. It was a reward to him, he lurched for that reaction out of Y/N. Seeing him so aroused was something he adored.
He lean downward twords Y/N, Y/N wrapped his arms around him. They looked at each other pausing before there lips touch, then went for it, there lips meeting as they moaned in each other mouth.
There eyes shut taking in the longing feeling..
In a daze Freddy bit Y/N bottom lip for entering and Y/N gladly let him, Freddy's tounge explored his mouth tasting his breath with Y/N kissing back.
Tasting on another wrapping there tounge around each other as there. Y/N ran his hand through Freddy's fur, Freddy kept thrusting in and out of Y/N. They separated from the kiss saliva dripping down from there mouth, catching there breath as they felt sweat. Freddy went for Y/Ns neck nibbling down onto his fur/skin(..?) making Y/Ns breath hitch and jolt slightly, having Freddy put warmth onto his neck.
He nibbled around, getting most of his neck  
giving him love bites. Passion between them. "You taste wonderful, N/N~"
Freddy said with a husky voice and Y/N enjoyed it a lot.

"F-faster, faster, Freddy~" Y/N pleaded letting out a small whimper.
"Please- agh-!" Y/N jolted out as Freddy started to pick up his pace more, going at a fast pace.

"If that's what you want" Freddy said with a cood, leaning back up admiring Y/Ns body grabbing his thigh with his hand and giving a tight grip.
Y/N eyes rolled back, needing this feeling.
Freddy looked down and seen Y/Ns dick, he smirked grabbing Y/Ns dick gently with his hand and throbbing his hand up and down making Y/N yelp from surprise doubling the pleasure. Y/N felt in a hazy daze, gripping onto the couch, digging his claws into it embracing the lovely feeling.
"OoH~ FreDdyy~ MmMmmM~" that blazing feeling was amazing.

Freddy kept stoking Y/Ns dick and then felt that feeling in his stomach, he was close to his climax. He started to get carried away, thrusting a bit harder and faster.
Feeling his dick twitch inside of Y/N getting every thrust closer. He shut his eyes, grinding his teeth letting out a growl. Y/N breathing was heavy, Freddy slamming into him bringing slight ache..he was embracing it. Getting more pushed back into the couch as it made a creaking sound.
Then it happened, that burning feeling in his stomach growing. Freddy let out a moan, a thrust closer.
He thrusted hard into Y/N having his climax  go into Y/N, Freddy and Y/N let out a loud moan. Freddy's breath hitched and he leaned down gripping onto Y/N digging his claws into him.
Y/N had his climax at the same time and had let out a moan that had pain and pleasure mixed together, arching his back.

Freddy realized he went a bit rough on Y/N at the end on accident and felt bad.
"Oh- I'm sorry-! I didn't mean to go rough on you-!" He said with a worry tone and
Y/N laughed a bit while taking in heavy breathing. His chest going up and down then it starting to settle.

"It's- okay, Freddy" he stuttered a bit getting his upward body up and using his arms as support to hold him up. Freddy sighed, feeling sweaty, he leaned down and put they put there foreheads together. He calmly said,
"I hope I didn't hurt you too bad, superstar"

Y/N chuckled.
"You didn't, don't worry, big guy." Y/N said then they looked at each other, Y/N grasped Freddy's chin gently, titling down then placing a kiss on his forehead.
---

-1672 words

Hope you enjoyed it lol I am half asleep while I was trying to proof read this,,,sorry if I accidentally pressed a button or sooo,,,!!!