New one on the stage 💕

I really like that emoji anyway
Idea from: saberbladeprime
(Thanks again 💕)

---------
Freddy, Monty, Chica, and Roxy where in their rooms doing their own things.
Freddy was relaxing enjoying the time he had to himself humming a few songs he liked, it filling up the room. Monty was in his room making a mess, tearing stuff apart. He was having fun whacking things with his tail. Chica was playing her guitar, practicing because she just liked to practice
Just to give her best performance all the time. Roxy was, like always, looking at her self in the mirror flipping her hair and complimenting her self, saying how she is the best at what she does.
Outside the rooms, soft music played the lights where dim and no one was there.
Bots where cleaning, not doing the best spilling water in more places then one
(They're trying their best, I swear.)
All of sudden a loud eary noise came from the speaker, loud high pitch that caught the gangs attention.
"Will the GlamRocks come to the main stage please, Freddy, Monty, Chica and, Roxy come to the main stage, thank you." The man spoke from the speakers, it echoed through the building loud enough for the 4 to hear.
They stepped out of their rooms, looking at each other. "Did one of you do something you weren't supposed to do?" Roxy asked, putting her hand on her hip. They all got together and stared to walk their footsteps being the loudest thing there.
"Shush it, mirror whisper." Monty smirked making Roxy elbow him right after.
"Ow!'' He yelped holding his stomach, Freddy sighed "you two, don't start."
He said with a dad like tone rolling his eyes.
the two both mimicked him silently behind him, making funny face then silently laughing. "I heard that." Freddy said as he continued walking making Roxy and Monty freeze looking at each other.
"What do you think they're calling us down for?" Chica asked looking at the three in curiosity. All them looked at each other and shrugged then Roxy looked like she just remembered something "oh wait! I think I might know!" She got Infront of the three holding her hands out to stop them.
"Don't say a new mirror, Roxy." Monty teased crossing his arms. Roxy glared at him telling him to shush then spoke again
"I heard they're getting a new animatronic." Then she started walking again Infront of all them just wanting to be the one to lead. "What does that have to do with us?" Chica asked with a confused look, and odd tone in her voice. "Maybe they're gonna be with us!" Freddy said cheerfully
his ears wiggled giving a warm smile. Monty scoffed
"Do they really think it's a good idea to just add a new animatronic just like that after what happened to-" Monty got cut off by chica, she put her hand over his snout shutting him down to speak. "We should hurry" chica said picking up her pace jogging. Monty rolled his eyes then smirked he went up to Roxy, Roxy looked at him up and down with a unsettled look.
"Tag! you're it!" He yelled then booked it running off. Roxy growled going right after him. "Come here you coward!" She shouted with Freddy running behind them in a worry "Don't break anything! ...again!"
-----
The four where finnaly at the stage, Roxy and Monty still chasing each other around knocking things over making a mess.
"Will you two balloon heads knock it off?"
Chica shouted out to them, they both stopped in their tracks. Roxy punched Monty and Monty elbowed Roxy then both went up to the stage with Freddy and Chica to wait, still messing with each other then  stopping when they heard the lift start moving. It was a teenager employee, he had a smile on his face. "You guys are finnaly here! What took you guys so long?" He asked with a confused tone. Freddy and Chica glared at Monty and Roxy, the two pointing at Freddy and Chica blaming them. "They walk really slow.'' Roxy said with Monty nodding his head agreeing.
"Well, whatever doesn't matter. Anyway! We have someone new to introduce!"
He said holding out a remote with a big red button on it.
(all I think when making these is just cartoon movement/style stuff)
"HA! Knew it!" Roxy yelled out, stomping her foot her tail did a few wags as well.  Then the boy pushed the button another lift coming up it making a creaking noise. The four all tilted their heads to the side seeing a clean built animatronic, their hands behind their back making straight eye contact with everyone, their eyes glowed greatly. "Ta-da! His name is Y/N! He'll be apart of y'all's band!" The boy employee leaned onto Y/N easily, since all the animatronics there are greatly tall. Y/N blinked a few times his eyes looking around the room then landing onto Freddy making eye contact.
The four all had their own different reactions, Freddy cheerfully smiled his ears fluttered, Chica yelped holding up her hands to her chest looking happy for a new friend, Monty tilted his sun glasses down then smiled and, Roxy smiled giving a wave then flipping her hair. Y/N did a small wave giving a small smile then the boy speaking up "And Y/N these four are Fr-" Y/N cut the boy off "Freddy, chica, Monty, Roxy. I remember, no worries." He calmly said looking down to the boy who smiled greatly back. "That's good! See, you're doing just dandy by yourself already! Now, let's get you to your room so you can get all set up in there!" The boy started walking and Y/N did a wave goodbye then started following the boy going back to the rooms.
"He has a room?" Chica asked tilting her head looking up at everyone.
"Yeah, how do you think I knew we were getting a new GlamRock? It was right there, y'all just didn't see it." Roxy huffed, crossing her arms. "Yeah right, the only reason you probably seen it was because you seen a mirror in there or something.'' Monty laughed with Roxy growling back.
"Did you see how he looked at Freddy?" Chica asked and Freddy gave a confused look "what do you mean?" he said with a curious tone. "He was looking straight at you, didn't you see?" Chica raised a eyebrow. ''oh..no." Freddy answered giving a small chuckle. "You guys probably were having a moment'' Monty said teasing, he made his voice a bit high pitch as well.
Roxy snickered "How romantic" she said
Cutely blinking while obviously joking.
----
Later on everyone was going back to their rooms talking about random things that came across their mind while then stopping to see Y/Ns room. Y/N was inside styling his room humming a song, he tapped his foot placing pillows in certain places on the puffy couch he had. He looked up and seen the four standing there, he gave a smile.
"Oh, hello! What's up?" He walked over to the door leaning on to the door frame.
"Hey, see your setting yourself up, yeah mate?" Monty asked tilting his head holding out his hand to shake. "Yeah, just getting comfy!" Y/N responded cheerfully shaking Monty's hand.
Chica spoke with a smile on her face "So, you already know our names, I'm Chica, that's Roxy, Monty and-" Chica pointed twords Freddy, Y/N completing her sentence "Freddy. The star of the show, yeah? I'm sure it'll be a pleasure being your partner in the performance, yes?" Y/N held out his hand twords Freddy for him to shake.
Freddy was just staring into his eyes dazing off while staring at him.
"Uhm..?" Y/N hummed getting his attention, Freddy immediately started shaking his hand apologizing. "Oh, I'm sorry! I seemed to daze off for a moment, heh! And what about you being my partner..?" Freddy chuckled awkwardly giving a soft smile.
"They didn't tell you I'm going to be singing with you on stage?" Y/N looked confused still holding Freddy's hand, Freddy not seemingly to let go. "Uhm..no! No they haven't..but I'm sure you'll be great!" Freddy's said a bit of silence between them just staring into each others eyes.
"They're having another moment.." Monty whispered twords Roxy, Chica sighing
and breaking the silence.
"Well, I'm sure it'll be great with a new friend around! Can't wait when you're introduced to everyone on stage! See ya,
Y/N!" Chica said happily, waving then walking off, Monty and Roxy also saying goodbye and walking off, leaving Freddy with Y/N. "Uhm..seems you're still setting your room up! Would you like any help?" Freddy asked tilting his head. Y/N looked back to his room seeing he still had a lot to do, he looked back twords Freddy and smiled. "Yeah, I would like that, thanks." He said with a soft tone the two walking inside Y/Ns room starting a conversation. Freddy helping Y/N clean and set up his room. Setting up posters, lights, stuffed animals all over his room. Plugging in his arcade and turning on his mirror lights making sure there was no trash any where left on the floor.

Roxy and Monty where not so far by seeing when Freddy walked inside the room.
"Do you think they're making out?" Monty whispered looking over to Roxy. Roxy laughed nudging him "Wouldn't be surprised." The two laughed walking off to mess around.
-----
1636 words

I feel like Roxy and Monty have a sibling relationship to be honest. Oh! And! There will be a part two! Maybe tomorrow for valentines day:D

Bye

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!