Please don't leave me.

(SB SPOILERS)

It wad dark, it was quiet.
No sound was heard, everything was pitch black. Y/N felt the side of his face, then he felt his mouth, lastly he went to his..eyes? He didn't have his eyes.
He didn't have his eyes he couldn't see! He desperately started feeling around on the floor, trying to remember his surroundings.
He couldn't see anything but can only hear and feel.
He was confused, he didn't know what was happening. He kept feeling around realizing he was on the floor. It was cold, that's all he could make out. He couldn't see the lights making the reflection off of the shiny floor. He couldn't see the statues that where dusted clean, he couldn't see the rooms. He felt like he was in a dark void.
He felt like he died but still can feel. He felt alone, scared.

"Hello? Is- is anyone there?"
He said as he tried to get up but failed. He fell back to the ground making a loud clang, he grunted.
He stopped trying to move for a moment then felt his surroundings one more time, making sure nothing was around him to make him fall again.

He tried again, he successfully got up. It felt werid and hazy, he felt like he was going to fall but he stayed standing. He used his hearing to help him a bit.
He could hear...music. He could hear... a windy noise...He could hear.. footsteps!
He can hear footsteps!
He moved his head trying to hear which way they come from..he turn to the left then the right. It was his right, or at least he thought it was his right.
He spoke out hoping for a response.

"Hello? Hello anybody? Freddy?"
He was hoping it was him but no response.
The footsteps got closer.
He didn't know what to do, he tried to think on what or who it could be but he couldn't think.

Then something touched him on his shoulder, he flinched back in surprise.
"Who is that-? Who are you?"
He asked. Then he felt two hands grab onto his face softly. He put his hands onto there arm then realizing who it was.

"Chica..? Chica, is that you?"
He was hoping it was. Chica was a good friend to Y/N and if it was her he would be filled with joy! But..there was no response.
"Why aren't you saying anything..?"
He said curious.

Then the hands grabbed his and lead them to there face then to there mouth. It wasn't there. He felt confused, more confused then before. "What- what happened? What's happening? Are you her? Are you chica?"
He asked several questions but the other animatronic couldn't answer.
Y/N then thought of things to say that would be a simple yes or no..

"Okay..take my hand. I want you to tap twice on my palm if yes and tap once if no."
He then started asking a question one at a time, but first asked
"Are you chica?"

They tapped twice. It was her. It was Chica!
Y/N smiled, happy it was her but also worried. What happened to her? What's happening to them? "Do you know what's happening?"

She tapped once. Even if she did know it would be difficult for her to explain.
He asked another question. "Do you know where Freddy is?"

She tapped once.
He felt a bit upset about the answer but couldn't blame her. He asked another question once again. "Do you know where anyone is?"

She tapped once. Again.
Y/N was worried. He was glad that Chica found him and he found Chica but where are the others?
"Can you lead me around? Please."

She tapped twice, meaning yes.
She took his hand as they walked, they went at a steady pace. Y/N didn't mind, he knew he would trip easily if he walked any faster. Then they heard crying...it sounded familiar.
"Hello?" Y/N spoke out and the crying stopped.

"Who's there? Who are you?" The voice asked with worry. Y/N knew exactly who it was. It was Roxy.
"Roxy! It's me and Chica! Come to us"
Y/N said out to her but Roxy cried.