(1) Choi Sweet-Heart (Choi Seung-Hyun)

Hello! StellaBellaDonna here with a new story. This isn't like my other story "My Lovable BFF" it's a bit different. It's a BoyxBoy! I have decided to write all types of stories because "I ain't got no type!" Yes my corny jokes are here too! Well I will be here working on this story! I have already written half of it already! The picture is of course the one and only Choi Seung-Hyun or many know him as T.O.P from the Kpop group Big Bang. That's how he looks like in real life. I am not good at describing people so here is a real life image. So there you go. Also there is a strait version of this story. I will be writing that too! Well enjoy the BoyxBoy version. Kiss kiss XD

A/N: In Korean culture the persons last name is always said or written before the first name.

The smell of kimchi filled the hot air of a summer day in South Korea. It's a regular day for 24 year old Choi Seung-Hyun, he's tall, handsome and enjoys his life as the man of many mysteries. Behind the cash register of a very popular kimchi restaurant he works well and smiles at all the customers that come. He has seen so many faces, and they have all seen his.

Before him stood a young lady, her face was a ripe tomato, perfectly red. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear."Good afternoon Mr. Choi, umm I would like to umm oh look I forgot again! How silly of me." She laughed at herself. Seung-Hyun smiled at the woman. He was used to this, she does it every chance she gets. The lust that clouded her eyes were quite visible to Seung-Hyun. He didn't mind, after all he knows that he is handsome in the eyes of many.

The young woman walked away leaving the restaurant looking back at Seung-Hyun on the way out. He combed back his messy black hair with his hand exposing his forehead and sighed. He adjusted the long sleeved black shirt that hugged his properly toned chest and he wore pair of black jeans atop his lower body. He took in the smell that tangoed around the place and smiled. His beautiful plump lips thinned and curved upwards reaching his beautiful sparkling dark brown eyes. His skin is smooth and clear and it outlined his jawline perfectly. He has a figure as if he was chiseled by angels. He stands tall and his shoulders are broad, it is unknown to everyone but those close to him if he is muscular or not. That's the way he likes it.

"Seunggie!" A woman voice was heard. "Seunggie, ahh there you are." Her name was Park Ha Min. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She owns the restaurant and runs it successfully. She was 36 years old and beautiful, but she was a widow. No kids and no husband. She found her comfort in her nephew Seung-Hyun who is always there for her.

She walked towards him. "Thank you Seung-Hyun, I'm sorry that you had to wait this long for me to return." She kissed his cheek. "Here I brought you something. I think you know who will like it." She winked at him and put the box of who knows what in his hands. "They're cupcakes." She clarified. "Now get going you have been here for too long. You better get going." She took his hand and dragged him out from behind the booth. "Bye Seung-Hyun."she kissed his cheek once again. "Thanks for the help Sweet heart, my Sweet-heart." She giggled. "Mr. Choi Sweet-heart." Seung-Hyun shook his head and smiled.
"Bye auntie, I love you, see you tomorrow."
"Tell my baby I love her as well!" She shouted as he headed out of the restaurant Seung-Hyun nodded and waved his aunt goodbye. He headed to his car so he could get home.

We'll this was a short chapter. That's because this is just an intro. The next chapter is longer promise. I hope you enjoyed and for those who realized that there is a mystery in here good for you. It will be solved eventually. Till next time. Kiss kiss XD