8)My TeddyBear

Is it too late now to say sorry .... Yeah it probably is, well I'm gonna apologize anyway and just update more often. I should be back on track soon. The girl in the pic is Bella, also known as kyary pamyu pamyu From Pon Pon Pon. Read on.. Kiss kiss

~Silence, absolute silence, awkward silence, cut through the air like a newly sharpened knife. The two men sat on either side of the comfortable couch, looking everywhere but each other. Fearful of the conversation that could arise if either opened their mouth. Seung-Hyun's phone dinged from withing his pocket granting him the perfect chance to lighten the heavy atmosphere that sat between them. It was nice other then his princess Miho, checking up on her father. He momentarily forgot his surroundings, lodging his attention in his daughter.

(Miho uses voice command to text her dad, she finds it easier and faster. She puts the Emojis herself though)

Princess Miho~ Appa! How's your day so far, did you eat yet?(。・ω・。)

Bingu Appa- My day is great, but it would be even better with you here. No I haven't eaten yet, so Appa is HUNGRY!!! \(;'□`)/

Princess Miho ~ Appa, you need to eat! How else would you grow big and strong!(」゚ロ゚)」

Bingu Appa- Don't worry your highness! I will eat and grow big and strong to protect you my princess! Fear not, your appa will eat!\(^ω^\)

Princess Miho ~okay Appa, I trust you. Now carry on with your duties soldier. I have to do my homework. Come home soon. Sarang Hae!!!!( ˘ ³˘)♥

Bingu Appa- I love you too Bom, I'll be home as soon as you know it,~(^з^)-♡

Seung-Hyun broke from his trance only to hear the slight sound of sniffling from beside him. Curious, he turned his head towards Ji-Yong the obvious source if the sound. He watched slightly scooting closer to the younger male, careful not to make it noticeable.

Tears slowly trailed down his check disappearing when it fell into his lap. He attempted to wipe away the streams, with his nimble fingers, but they pushed on like a river flow down from a mountain top.

Seung-Hyun placed his hand on Ji-Yong's head and patted. It's okay to feel this way, "its okay to
cry, its okay to feel the way your feeling. " Ji-Yong turned to look at Seung-Hyun and let out a loud wail. Seung-Hyun opened his arms offering a hug, he gladly accepted crying into Seung-Hyuns's chest, tightly gripping his shirt. No questions were asked, no words exchanged, just a comforting quiet sobs. He cried against Seung-Hyun until he fell asleep.
Ji-Yong's steady breathing is what let Seung-Hyun know that Ji-Yong had cried himself to sleep. He quietly slipped out from under the man and stood. He hooked his arms under Ji-Yong's legs and back lifting him in his arms. Seung-Hyun made his way up the stairs and to the guest room, placing him down on the bed. He pulled the covered over him and grabbed a teddy bear he knows Bella keeps in the closet, and put in in his arms, so that when he wakes he can find a reason to smile. He then left the room and returned downstairs to wait for Bella to return.

~~~~~~~

The door opened, and Bella walked in with multiple bags, struggling to get into the kitchen. It looked as if she had taken all the grocery's in at the same time. "why didn't you just take a second trip, to bring them in, why at once? " Seung-Hyun questioned walked to help her.

"second trip? You mean walk of shame! " She pointed out giving Seung-Hyun some of the bags. She shook his head in laughter

"Okay. " Bella smiled and looked around the living Room, when she didn't find Ji-Yong she rushed to catch up with Seung-Hyun in the kitchen.

"Where is Ji-Yong? " she asked putting the bags down, so she could but everything away.

"he's asleep, he's had a long day." He said never looking at her.

"my poor baby, he wasn't have been looking through their old photos. He really liked him, it was at the point where Ji-Yong was starting to let himself fall in love again, almost. "She inhaled. "why don't people ever listen to me, I don't get it. I may be dumb but I'm not stupid. She slammed her fist down on the counter. "Damn it, Ji! " Seung-Hyun watched her let out her frustration. "come on tabi let's start cooking. " she forced a smile and took out a pot. Seung-Hyun nodded in agreement.

Ji-Yong's sleepy figure waled into the kitchen having been woken up by the smell of kimchi. In his arms was the teddy bear Seung-Hyun have him. The Bella and Seung-Hyun didn't notice him at first until Seung-Hyun walked into him, catching him before he fell. "Oh, your wake. Sleep well? " He asked letting go of him. Bella turned around, and smiled.

"yes, that you for taking me upstairs. " he bowed and smiled at home with his puffy eyes. His make up was off, he washed his face. He looked pretty even with out it. Seung-Hyun took note of that.

"No problem. " Seung-Hyun returned the smile. Bella piped in as well.

"help us cook, if you don't no food for you! " she said in a sing songy voice. Ji-Yong smiled at the scene before him. He then knew he will be okay, he has people like them who care, he smiled his him smile and washed his hands so he could start cooking.

Dinner was great, they laughed joked and exchanged more stories, drank Seung-Hyun Hun's gift to Bella which she greedily drank the most, and cleaned up. Seung-Hyun thanked Bella for the invite and she returned his gratitude with a threat that he better come more often. Seung-Hyun bid Ji-Yong goodbye as well bowing. Ji-Yong didn't the same. Bella sent him home with a gift for his princess. He placed it in the passenger side seat and drove home to see her. He missed her.

~~~~~~~~~

"Well? His for you like Seung-Hyun? " Bella asked stretching then plopping down on the couch.

"He's nice, I like him, I can see a friendship in the near future. " He smiled at her and made his way upstairs.

"Friendship? " she mumbled. "More like Fuckship, I saw the way you was looking at him. Plus your exactly Seung-Hyun the. " She sipped her drink from earlier. "I may have accidentally created a monster. " she smiled evilly. "And I like it, why didn't I think of this sooner! They would have been married already! " she jumped up from the couch grabbed her drink and giggled. "I'm a genius. " she smiled and gave herself a pat on the back. She danced off into her house, day dreaming about the couple she named GTOP.