3) His Little Spring

Double updates are awesome right! I had free time so why not. Isn't she cute? Kiss kiss😜

Seung-Hyun opened the door tho his home (more like mansion) and entered just as quietly as he left. He placed his suit on the table and on his tiptoes he walked towards his T.V room. The television was on and someone was watching it. Seung-Hyun stood behind the couch and picked up the person from behind, it erupted with giggles. He showered its face with kisses and gave it a squeeze. "Appa! Appa! That tickles." Tiny arms and legs flailed around as the person squealed with bliss. (Appa: daddy; dad in Korean)

Her name was Park Miho. She is 6 years old with beautiful and long brown hair, tiny lips and nose and tiny brown eyes. She kissed her fathers nose and cheek. "Hey my little spring, were you good today?" He asked putting his daughter down.

"Yes, today in school Kang hurt his finger and I took him to the nurse." Her cute voice made Seung-Hyun's smile wider, if that was even possible. "Kang said I was nice and he wants to be friends with me." Excitement was dancing in her voice.

"Ahhh, that's my little girl, and good girls get ice cream." Seung-Hyun jumped up and down clapping his hands. The little girl cheered. Seung-Hyun took his daughters hand the two children went of the get some ice-cream.

The two stared at the endless flavors of the creamed ice that they could have. "What flavor do you want princess?" Seung-Hyun asked unable to peal his eyes off the ice-cream.

"Apparently, your doing it again." Miho giggled.

"Doing what?"

"Acting like a 5 year old", Seung-Hyun pouted and finally faced his daughter.

"No I'm not." He crossed his arms. She laughed at her childish father.

"What flavor do you want daddy? I want stawberry!"

"I want that one too, let's both get it." The two hi-five'd each other. "Do you want to pay Spring?" She nodded viggerously. He pulled out the money and handed it to his Bom. He picked her up and she ordered like a pro. When it comes to ice-cream those two mean business. He woman handed the two there desert and tried to catch Seung-Hyun's attention, but of course he was too indulged in his ice-cream to notice. (Bom;"spring" in Korean)

"Appa say 'ahhhh" Seung-Hyun did as he was told and allowed his daughter to feed him. He ate it and kissed kiss daughter cheek.

"That was tasty, but my Miho is tastier." She laughed at him and kissed his cheek as well.

"Tasty appa." They finished up their ice-cream dinner and cleaned up their mess. Once done they returned to the T.V room.

"Miho, do you know what time it is?" The idiot father asked smiling widely. She nodded just as excited.

"Piano time."

"Yes!" He took the child's hand and led her to the ball room. In this room was a grand piano that was a beauty to the room. Like a red rose in a pile is white, wilted and withering roses. The two sat together before the piano and Seung-Hyun guided his gifted daughter, teaching her to play not with her fingers but with her heart and soul. Miho is a very gifted child, she played piano, sang, danced, was able to learn faster then many and might have photographic memory Seung-Hyun wasn't sure.

Seung-Hyun couldn't be anymore proud to call himself her father. He will raise her to be the best she can be. She is his number one priority, his guardian angel. Her tiny fingers swept over the keys and her smile was the sun, lighting up the entire room. She played a sweet, soft tune with each key she pressed singing its own melody.

"Time for my princess to go to bed." Seung-Hyun caressed his little flowers face.. She could barley keep her eyes open or respond to her father.

"Mm, yes." The two where in the T.V room watching Miho's favorite movie, Spirited away. The movie had ended so Seung Hyun picked her up and held her to his chest.

"Let's go brush your teeth so you can go to bed." She agreed when they arrived at the bathroom Seung-Hyun sat her on the toilet and brushed her teeth for her, she couldn't hold the brush by herself. Once he was done he changed her into her PJs and tucked her into bed. She grasped her fathers finger and smiled.

"Appa? Can you sing for me?" Her sweet voice hummed. "Please, Island Baby." Seung-Hyun kissed her hair. Seung-Hyun sand yo his angel.

(Play video)

"eommaga seomgunure gul ddareo gamyeon
agiga honja nama jibeul bodaga
badaga bulreo juneun jajang norae e
phalbego seureureureu jami deumnida

agineun jameul gonhi jago itjiman
galmaegi ureum sori mami seolre eo
da motchan gulbaguni meorie igo
eommaneun moraetgireul dalryeo omnida
eommaneun moraetgireul dalryeo omnida"

English;

"when mother went to the island to pick oysters
the baby was left to go, stay in the house alone
ebb and flow of tidal waves sounds like lullaby
the baby fell asleep with his elbow as a pillow

when the baby's in his deeply nap, all seem peaceful
yet, noisy hoot seagulls make mother's heart anxiously
not minding half empty basket, carrying it on her head
mother ran to her baby, stepped on a hot sandy road
mother ran to her baby, stepped on a hot sandy road"

Their voices came together as they sang the lullaby, the song filling the house so all the maids and butlers could hear. The song ended with a solo, as Miho drifted off to sleep, clutching her favorite teddy bear. Seung-Hyun got up, turned of the lights and went to his room.

Seung-Hyun lie in bed reading a book. It was his nightly routine, then a soft knock was heard. He opened the door to a teddy bear clutching Miho. "Appa, I want to sleep with you tonight." He picked up his half asleep daughter and nodded at the maid he knew was in the shadows that helped her to jus room. He closed the door, and tucked Miho in next to him. He turned out the light and snuggled close to his baby girl. He kissed his spring's already sleeping face and fell asleep with a smile.

I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 and the reveal of our mystery character Miho. She is a main character in this story so get use to her. Thanks for reading. I'm off 2 bed. Double chapters are tiring. Kiss kiss😜