4) Surprise Dish

Sorry for the long long long wait. I love procrastinating, I know it's bad, but I still love it. Well here is my update. The picture is of Kwon Ji-Yong aka G-Dragon. Yeaaaaaaah well enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone has a Soulmate. Everyone has a chance to meet their Soulmate, but not everyone knows when they meet their Soulmate. Soulmates don't instantly fall in love, not at all. Its just going to happen quicker then usual. It all starts when your soul sings to you. It feels sort if like a throb or pang in ones chest. Then again I could always be wrong.......
~~~~~~~

"Appa." A tiny voice echoed through Seunghyuns head. Tiny fingers grasped his arm and shook him, trying to wake him. "Appa wake up, we have to go see auntie, Ha-Min today, appa." Imho finally managed to wake up her father, but it's not like it took much. He lifted his head off the pillow and kissed his daughters forehead. The two of them stretched their limbs and yawned. He picked up his little angel and headed to the bathroom so that they could wash up.

Brushing their teeth the two hummed their favorite song "I am the Best" by 2ne1 spitting out the paste from his mouth, Seung-Hyun sang aloud. "Bumratatata ratatatata" Miho did the same. They turned around expertly moving their hips and hands just like the Girls from the girl group did. They filled their bathroom with laughter. "Bath time, Miho." Seung-Hyun ushered the girl to strip and jump into the tub so he could wash her he somehow managed to wash the child even though she has the inability to be still when it cones to water. His he does it, who knows.

Miho went off to put on her clothes and Seung-Hyun to. The opportunity to bath himself, once finished he found his daughter and put her hair in two neat curly ponytails that made her cuter then she is allowed to be. The two made breakfast together and made sure to leave a list of things fir the maids/butlers to do. They left the house and Seung-Hyun buckled his child into the car seat and drove to his destination.

"Auntie!" Little Miho shouted at the sight of her grand-aunt. She rushed towards Ha-Min and into her arms.

"Seung-Hyun! Miho!" She kissed the tiny child's head. Seung-Hyun walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Good-morning auntie" he smiled. Ha-Min put Miho down so she could return to her father.

"Good morning Seunggie." Her smile was huge.

"Would you like me to serve or cook today?" He asked picking Miho up. She tapped her chin in thought.

"Serve I guess, you know you can always do nothing, we don't need a lot of help today. Everyone is in." She tried to convince her workaholic nephew.

"No, I'll work." She smiled and walked towards the back of the restaurant with Miho in his arms.

"Seunggie your the Best!" She cheered.