(2) Perfect Nephew

Hello, i have brought you chapter 2 like you wanted. Up there is a picture of Park Ha Min Choi Seung-Hyun's aunt. She is one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite K-Dramas, Coffee Prince! Enjoy! Kiss kiss💋💋

The birds outside were singing, the wind was humming, the sun was rising, the clouds were flying and Seung-Hyun was waking. He rubbed his closed eyes, hit the off button on his alarm clock and stretched his limbs. He began his early morning routine of washing up, kissing a forehead, cooking, eating and getting dressed.

Sueng-Hyun stood in front of his bedroom mirror checking his appearance. He wore his black hair combed neatly combed back that matched his black suit and black shoes. He had a black bow tie and a white button down shirt. He straitened out his suit and finger combed his hair. He layer one last kiss on the precious forehead and quietly headed off to work like every other work day.

Seung-Hyun exited the Choi inc. and made his way to the next town over to help his aunt at her restaurant Kawaii Kimchi. He had already changed out of his suit into formal clothes so that he wouldn't have to do it at the restaurant. Seung-Hyun entered the restaurant and walked over to his aunt who was talking to five female customers, not to mention beautiful female customers. His aunt glanced toward his direction and smiled a smile that made Seung-Hyun cringe. "Seung-Hyun your here, I want to introduce you to these lovely women." Seung-Hyun didn't listen to his aunt at all, he knew what she was going to do to him. "Isn't he handsome? He's my perfect nephew." She said with much confidence. They all agreed. Seung-Hyun these beautiful woman would like to borrow you while they're here. Seung-Hyun's left eye twitched he knew it.

Next thing the poor man knew he was sitting in between 5 drunk women, who were all trying to flirt with him. Sung-Hyun tried his best to keep the girls from hurting themselves while keeping his clothes on his body. "So Seung-Hyun"of of them slurred, why is a handsome man Ike you, "hiccup", working here of a living?" He was about to answer when she continued. "Come work for me" she flashed him a seductive glance. "I promise it will be worth your time, and you will have fun with me, I promise" she traced circles in his chest with her nicely manicured nails.

"I don't actually work here, I am the owner and CEO of Choi Inc. I just come to help out my aunt." The drunken girl was fascinated by the new information.

"Well, well, well, I knew I, "hiccup", saw you somewhere. Silly me couldn't put my finger on it." She laughed loudly and grabbed the collar or his shirt, pulling his close. He could smell the alcohol in her breath. "Can I have you, all to myself, "hiccup", I would really want to know that you have in your package." She tapped his crotch and pressed her lips to his, taking him completely off guard. Seung-Hyundai quickly pulled back from the woman. She looked at him, confusion written in her eyes. "Why'd you stop, I was having fun." She said trying to kiss him again. This time Seung-Hyun pulled back, before their lips could touch. She frowned.

"Is there already someone in your life?" She asked glaring at him. He nodded. Seung-Hyundai knew where the conversation was going. In always ends with someone making a scene and attractions attention, he knew from experience. He had to think fast.

"Yes I have someone, but it doesn't mean I won't have you, we can't do it here though, everyone is watching." No one was watching, the other girls had fell asleep and everyone else were minding their own business. She beamed and her eyes drooped.

"Let me call my driver." He was on his way there at the moment "I, yawn, know a place where we....."the girl fell asleep against the mans chest. Seung-Hyun was rubbing the back of her neck and her temples to help her fall asleep faster and avoid causing a scene. The young man did a victory dance and laid the girl on the bar table next to her sleeping friends. He stood up from the chair and left out a sigh of relief.

"Finally, I'm free!" She said a little to loudly causing some heads to turn. "Oops, sorry." He bowed and smiled making his way back to his aunt.

"So, how were they Seunggie? Did you get a number or five. They seemed pretty into you." She smiled at him.

"No thank you." I already have someone in my life. I don't need anyone else" he patted his aunts head. She giggled.

"I know. you a good boy. Everything you do is for your family. I love you Seung-Hyun." She got on her tiptoes and kissed his forehead. Head home early baby," he was about to protest. "Don't bother fighting, someone at home is waiting for you to come back." She gave his a quick squeeze. " Send my kisses for me." She. Let go and smacked his rear. "Get your sexy ass home" she cheered. Seung-Hyun jumped.

"Auntie!" He whined

"Don't be such a baby, now get going." He turned to leave, but turned back around.

"The ladies driver will be arriving soon, they're all drunk and asleep!" He said as a matter of fact the. Skipped out the restaurant with a smile.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Ima go type chapter two do you guys can have a double update. Bye. Kiss kiss 💋💋