Chapter One: Meeting Aether And Paimon

Third pov:

Third pov:

Setsuna and Rimuru were once normal human being but something had happened they were both killed when the bit of them saved there co-worker getting them to be stab instead of that person there co-worker was the one who was going to get stab but the two saved both of them.

The two thought no they knew that they had both died but was alive the only thing that was weird was they both had become a slime they were both reincarnated as a slime it was weird not having a physical body that they use to now they both lived as a slime.

This two are twins yes but they are very different Rimuru loves to socialize while his twin sister Setsuna sure she wanted to talk to people but she can't she was shy and has a communication disorder she was having a hard time talking to people that's why she was always quite.

How long had it been since the two had been living in this world it had been a long time to be honest they had meet a lot of people and made a lot of friends in the way it was they had created a city as well known as Jura Tempest Federation the city that they had created were they all get along.

Life had been exciting to say the least people understand why Setsuna is like this and they don't mind at all they love and care for her she is one of there friends after all.

As Setsuna was walking in her human form with her twin Rimuru who is also in his human form it was common for the two to walk together Rimuru had always protect his younger sister even though he knew that his sister is strong he still wanted to protect her with everything he has as he didn't want to lose his twin.

"this place is really beautiful no." Rimuru said while looking forwards as they were greeted with those they had help Setsuna nodded her head as she agreed with his twin she was happy to help and be in this beautiful city that they didn't even knew that existed until they got reborn here in this world as a slime an over power slime that is.

Rimuru looked at his twin who was holding his other hand and with a notebook on the other hand as she showed him his response "it truly is a beautiful world." Setsuna wrote down as she smiled at her twin she was glad to be with her twin even in this life they are still together which she is happy with.

"Setsuna-Sama, Rimuru-Sama ohayo." Cassandra greeted with a smile on her face Cassandra is a one of a kind she is a friend that the two had meet while meet Veldora after that there adventure had went on that way they meet more friends.

"ohayo Cassandra-San." Rimuru said as Setsuna bowed as she greeted the girl Cassandra was the name that Setsuna gave since Rimuru let her think of that said name she was happy to be given a name and since then Cassandra had sworn her loyalty towards the two of them" I'm that I saw the two of you here. "Cassandra said with a bright smile on her face as she was really happy to meet her masters.

Setsuna had nodded her head she really wanted to talk to them but her shyness is greeting the best of her yet she is really greatful that these poeole understand that she isn't being rude and they knew that she wanted to communicate with so the gave her a notebook that Rimuru had made for her to write on there to let them know her replies and what she wants to tell them.