Chapter Eleven: Help And Fake Lyre

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As soon as the knights had left Venti Aether and Paimon had went down to talk with Diluc at least that's what Venti had said and Aether didn't like the feeling of leaving Setsuna alone with Diluc he didn't like it not even one bit does he like it.

"today I think I will have a glass of..." Venti said as he was holding a wine battle as Setsuna looked at him with confusion it was like Dazai but Dazai is someone who can't be caught if he put something on you if he stole something but Venti well he got caught red handed.

" you can put down that bottle you stole from behind the counter." Diluc said as Venti sweat drop and turn around to face them with Setsuna giving him a blank look out of pure disbelief "something cold." Venti said as he smiled at Diluc who was giving him a cold glare with both of his arms cross above his chest "right I want answers." Diluc said while looking at the four one was just smiling at him one was trying to look away and one was you can say both.

"lemme finish my drink first? I'll pay you- well with a performance." Venti said which made Diluc glare's harden while Setsuna was holding Aether hand with Aether turning red sure they feel something weird as they don't want Setsuna holding someone else hand but they choose to ignore it and continue with there discussion" it's not about money. You seem too young to be drinking. "Diluc said as he scoff while looking at Venti.

If you don't know who he really is you will be easily fooled by his looks" if only you knew Diluc-san if only you knew. " Setsuna thought while looking at them with a blank stare" no need to worry when I started drinking you were still-." Venti started but was cut of by none other than Aether as he spoke up again.

" how about answering my questions first? "Aether said while looking at Venti with a spacing Setsuna who was in her own little world" oh you wanna ask who's this am I right? "Venti asked which is true as that is what Aether wanted to know as it seems like he is close with Setsuna.

" he is master Diluc the boss of ah.. The owner of this traven. "Venti said as he introduced Diluc to the two since Setsuna already knew him because of Kaeya and Cassandra who introduced her to them" he's very famous by the way his dandelions wine is one of my favorites. "Venti said while looking at them Setsun is now listening to there conversation.

"though most of the time I can only afford a battle or two." Venti said which made Setsuna look at him wondering what it taste like although she is not allowed to drink something like that because she have an allergy "I'll treat you sometimes Venti-kun." Setsuna wrote with a smile on her face although she is hiding behind her notebook.

"we just heard about some thieves from the guards." Diluc said while Setsuna was looking away from them while Venti smile at him while scratching the back of his head "for the record I like your guts for trying to steal the holy lyre der himmel." Diluc said which made Venti smile as he find it like a compliment that's was until he spoke again.