Chapter Fourteen: The Battle With Dvalin

Third pov:

Third pov:

The abyss mage and Dvalin had left with a broken lyre an angry dragon and and a hurt Venti it was a prefect package but Dazai was still angry about the abyss mage for stealing something from him "Barba- I mean Venti be careful." Jean said while looking at Venti out of worry "hehe you already knew about my real identity but still use Venti." Venti said with a smile on his face as he was glad to meet people like them.

"are you planning on returning Setsuna-sama's body to her?" Cassandra asked while looking at Setsuna but she knew that Dazai is inside and that he is the one who is in control "not until I get what they took from me~" Dazai said which is starting to annoy Cassandra as she herself wanted to know what the abyss mage took from Dazai that he really want to get back.

"what did they even took from you that you wanted back so bad?" Paimon asked while looking at Setsuna who just smrik at her they can't really get use to Setsuna being like this a suicidal addic and is talkative her voice is beautiful yes but they aren't use to her being like this.

"they stole my book." Dazai said with a smile on his face which made the rest sweat dropped at his attitude his happy go lucky kind which is scary but when they look at Setsuna's eyes they can see a different meaning in his words but Dazai wasn't lying that book was given by Setsuna herself that's why he cares so much.

"you want to kill the abyss mage because they took your book?" Jean asked while looking at Dazai out if confusion maybe there is a copy in there library so maybe she can give him that copy they were staring to get scared by his gaze well by Setsuna's gaze she was glaring at them although it was Dazai.

" and that book is?" Diluc asked as he was curios about the book that they were talking about "its known as the perfect guide for suicide." Dazai said with a smile on his face as he really loves that book and had read that with Setsuna multiple times they all look at Dazai as if he is crazy.

"haven't you read that book multiple times I'm sure you had memories it." Cassandra said which is true that Dazai even Setsuna had memories the said book which is good "no matter how many times you had read a book a good book is always a good book." Dazai said with a smile on Setsuna's face.

"now then I'm going to look for that abyss mage." Dazai said as he skipped on his way with the others looking at him there was a flowery aura behind him as he was skipping on his away "I'm going to murder you." Dazai said while the others just look at him.

"he is scary I want Setsuna back." Paimon said while looking at the disappearing figure of Setsuna as she skipped on her way to hunt down the abyss mages with a murderers and flowey aura on her.

"we should follow her." Cassandra said while the other look at her as they wanted to know why Dazai is like this "it's because the one who is using Setsuna-sama's body is a suicide maniac." Cassandra said as they followed her.

(time skip)

Once they had saw Setsuna's body they saw her with a smirk on her face and a beaten up abyss mage "now I want my book back~." Dazai said he was enjoying torturing t poor abyss mage "who are you?" the abyss mage asked while looking at Setsuna in the eyes "how did you find me?" the abyss mage asked while looking at her they were in fear just by looking at Setsuna in the eyes.

"I have no interest in looking for an ugly being such as yourself now I want my book back." Dazai said as he looked at the abyss mage who was shaking in fear the abyss mage gave up and gave Dazai the book back.

The abyss mage though that there is a secret that is being keep on the book that's why they took it" he is like Lisa. "Paimon said when they saw Setsuna although it's still Dazai who is controlling her body as they were torturing the abyss mage with a wide smile on her face.

" you have your book now return Setsuna your scary. "Paimon said while looking at Dazai who smirk at her he is sure going to scare her more than anything" my~my I will cook you first. "Dazai said which Paimon screamred a little and hide behind Ateher that's when Setsuna or Dazai started laughing.

" I had my fun already and the plan seems like it had work. "Dazai said while looking at the now defeated abyss mages both Dazai and Setsuna had figure out that there was something off with the abyss mage so when they defeat it they got what they wanted" the abyss mage was blocking the connection between this short bard and the dragon. "Dazai said with a smile on his face.

" you two planed this didn't you? "Cassandra asked as she had finally figure out what th two had plan while the other were looking at them" took ya long enough. "Dazai said as he smiled at Cassandra Dazai has this attitude that he loves to tease Chuuya and Cassandra.

Maybe because both of their names starts with C and he loves to tease them and to annoy them as well" it reminds me of something~"Dazai said as he smiled at Cassandra and the now dead abyss mage.

" what did you even do to that thing? "Cassandra asked while looking at the now dead abyss mage Dazai glared at the dead abyss mage as he smile" I did told you I'm going to murder them. " Dazai said as he smiled at them :D he was really enjoying it.

" ohh I poison it that's all :D. "Dazai said with a smile on his face but the gaze that was within Setsuna's eyes was different as soon as she close her eyes she was now back to normal her eyes was now back it was once chocolate brown but it was her original eyes.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story I hope you guys will enjoy it I will try to publish as soon as I can enjoy