Chapter Four: Metting Amber

Third pov:

Third pov:

Setsuna had never thought that she will be able to make friends with her social skills yet here she is traveling to find her way back home and helping him find his twin sister who he got separated with and with there travel guide known as Paimon she is happy as the there kept on walking they saw a huge dragon flying dragon.

A huge four winged huge blue dragon sure she and her twin had meet two dragons who was sealed within the cave that's why it didn't shock her yet to see a four winged dragon shock her the most it was beautiful the dragon was beautiful while the dragon inside Setsuna can't help but be jealous yet he knew how much Setsuna care for him.

"woah what's that?" Paimon asked as she point at the dragon "pretty." Setsuna thought while looking at the dragon amazed by how the dragon looks like the dragon look so unique as she had never saw a four winged dragon before.

"it's heading to the heart of the forest." Paimon said while looking at the forest that the dragon had flew "come one let's go." Paimon said again as she followed the dragon as they had reach the place there they saw the majestic being "look." Paimon pointed as they saw the dragon and a boy who was communicating with the dragon.

"it's okay I'm back." the mysterious young man said while touch the dragon "I'm back." the young male said again but a light that came from both Setsuna and Aether that cause the dragon to react with it letting out a loud roar as the dragon let out a strong wind that almost blown Paimon it was a good thing that she managed to grab a hold of Aether's hair.

"who's there?" the young man asked as he looked at the direction on where the three are hiding as he looked at the dragon again and disappeared as the dragon flew away "what was that?" Paimon asked while looking at the place that the two was once there"it almost blew Paimon its a good thing that Paimon was able to grab a hold of your hair. "Paimon said again" it's a good thing you didn't pull that hard. "Aether said again

"is talking to a dragon normal?" Aether asked while looking at Paimon and Setsuna well to Setsuna it was normal to her since she has a dragon inside her and she do talk with a now fan of an anime or an anime addic that is known as Veldora.

Setsuna kept on looking at the place that she saw the dragon she was able to see she was able to feel the poison that was place on the dragon "what is that?" Paimon asked as they saw a red crystal that was floating as the three went near the said crystal.

"great sage what is this?" Setsuna asked while still looking at the crystal as she now wasn't listening to the " notice it seem this is the tear of the dragon." great sage said as it was able to scan the object infront of her "now I know why I feel great emotion from the said dragon." Setsuna thought she felt bad for the dragon yet she doesn't know what happened yet she is willing to help the dragon but first she must find out what happened.

"Setsuna come on let's go." Aether said as he grab hold of Setsuna so hand who only let out a hum as she followed them with a smile on her face as she was happy to make friends yet she still wants to go back home.