Chapter Thirteen: Dvalin

Third pov:

Third pov:

The Holy lyre is now fix meaning that they now can summon Dvalin to help and calm him down and get that poison out of his body the now it's time to summon Dvalin "where should we summon Dvalin it has to far away from the city unless we fail." Jean said as Setsuna is now back in her human form "the city should be fine." Cassandra said since Setsuna had place a barrier in the city just in case something were to go wrong.

"how about the winery?" Jean suggested both Diluc and Setsuna disagree "it will chaos if people were to find the winery destroy and some see the dragon." Cassandra said while looking at them as if she was thinking "we a place has a wind that blow strong enough to carry the bards words." Venti said which made Setsuna brighten her face as she filled to the page if her notebook and started to write as she sat on the ground.

"the best way to play the lyre will be." Paimon said as Aether cut her off with him saying and giving his suggestion "a cliff." Aether said which made Setsuna nodded her head "let's play the lyre on starsnatch cliff." Setsuna wrote with a smile on her face "what do you think bard meet the requirements no?" Diluc asked while looking at Venti.

"lemme think Starsnatch cliff." Venti thought a loud with a smile he looked at those whom he is with and agree to choose the place"well then lets meet on starsnatch cliff when we're ready don't be late. "Jean said which made Setsuna giggle a little it was a quite one but some people were able to here it" hee-hee yes ma'am. "both Cassandra and Paimon said as they saluted to her.

" sorry I didn't mean to.. "Jean said as they all the place to go to the cliff were it all had started to summon Dvalin as soon as they ahd reach the place Setsuna was looking at the mountain with a smile on her face as she was excited to help Dvalin and reunite na two once again.

" see you guys on the top. " Setsuna wrote which made the rest look at her in confusion suddenly with her being covered in an orange like aura she jump so high that she was now on top with the rest looking at her dumbfounded by what just happen.

Since Chuuya has the ability to use and manipulate the gravity which is handy "I forgot she can do that

Since Chuuya has the ability to use and manipulate the gravity which is handy "I forgot she can do that." Cassandra said with a smile on her face as she was proud to be her secretary since hSetsuna is her master after all "what kind of ability is that?" Venti asked while looking at Cassandra even the rest wanted to know "there is no vision that is able to do that." Jean said while looking at Cassandra "huh we don't really need vision though." Cassandra said with a smile on her face.

"that ability can manipulate gravity." Cassandra said as she jump and went to follow Setsuna I mean she can just bring them with her when she left but she has to be planning something since something is wrong she knew that when she was now at the cliff with the rest climbing Setsuna was looking around.

"it seems like this is going to fail." Setsuna spoke but Cassandra knew that it wasn't really her after all her eyes wasn't the same it was in the shade of brown she knew who that is "Dazai Osamu did she let you take over?"Cassandra asked which she only received a smrik from her.

" you already one the answer

" you already one the answer. "Dazai said while looking at her soon the other finally had climb up the cliff with the other two just waiting" that was exhausting. "Paimon said while the others look at her" in what form or shape did you get tried you were floating? "Cassandra said while looking at Paimon who started to reply at her.

" my what a beautiful lady would you commit double suicide with me? "Setsuna asked as she was holding Jean's hand with a small smile on her face this was scary since she doesn't talk to much now is asking such thing Jean was to shock to even speak and just stood there frozen" what is wrong with you? "Cassandra asked as she was about to punch Dazai as she had forgotten that he is using Setsuna's body.

" my~my are you forgetting I'm using Setsuna-sama's body. " Dazai said as he was giving her a sly smile" I'm going to kill you once I see you. "Cassandra said with a sweet smile on her face it was too sweet" being killed by a lovely lady it must be my lucky day. "Dazai said again.

" an explanation please? "Jean asked out of confusion and she also wants to know what is going on" guys meet Dazai Osamu one of the beings that is within Setsuna-sama's body. " Cassandra said as she explain more into it" now start doing what you guys are suppose to do. "Dazai said as he smile as he was still using Setsuna's body.

As Venti started to play his lyre with the dragon the majestic creature was now face to face with them" wahh I think I like this dragon much better. "Dazai said with a wide smile on Setsuna's face this was new thing to hear Setsuna's voice although it was a different person who is inside her body.

Venti and Dvalin started to communicate it was a little well that was until an abyss mage showed up the same one that took something from Dazai who wasn't happy at all he just wants it back the thing they took "ohh look the same grimlin decided to show up." Dazai said as he was happy to kill that grimlin once he got what he is after.

What the abyss mage took was something that Setsuna gave him that's why it's so precious to him that's why he is willing to kill that grimlin at all cost after all what is his is his and its Setsuna who made and gave it to him.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter thank you all so moch for the 1k views it really means a lot to me so thank you all so so much