Chapter Seven: Kaeya's trouble

Third pov:

Third pov:

As soon as they had return back to Mondstadt they join the adventure guild it was fun as well as they had gotten some rewards and what not now they are walking among the city as soon as they had entered the knights Headquarters they saw Kaeya who looked trouble.

As they went near him they were able to hear him mumbling "this is bad... Such a hassle.. What am I going to do..." Kaeya said with one of his hand under his chin in a thinking manner "You don't usually lose your chill." Aether said which made Setsuna nod her head in agreement I mean this is Kaeya we are talking about someone who is always chill so seeing him like this confuse the three of them.

"oh, thank the thousands winds, Aether, Setsuna, your arrival must be the grace of the archons." Kaeya said which made Setsuna to tilt her head with a question mark floating above her head I mean this is unusual for Kaeya sure he is sneaky and full with mystery Kaeya spoke again.

" if I may ask- envoy sent by the Anemo archon to save this mere mortal could you spare me a moment?" Kaeya asked now Setsuna is sure that something is wrong since Kaeya is acting weird "is he sick?" Setsuna thought to herself as she looked at Kaeya "ewww cut it out." Paimon said whil looking at Kaeya.

"tell me what happened." Aether said while looking at Kaeya I mean how bad can it be "I cannot let my peers hear about this I cannot seek help from anyone else but you three." Kaeya said since Setsuna had always been a person who loves to help although she is worried for Kaeya.

"please let us move to somewhere more fit for such conversations." Kaeya said while looking at the two who was confuse while Paimon just float there looking at Kaeya "let's talk in the courtyard just outside the headquarters come with me." Kaeya said as he was about to leave but Paimon choose to spoek and ask a question that she wanted to know.

"what's with the sneakiness?" Paimon aside while looking at Kaeya who just left making Setsuna and Aether more confuse but choose to follow him either way as soon as they were able to arrive at the destination that Kaeya spoke Setsuna sat on the the bench as Kaeya started to talk.

" this place will do." Kaeya started since no one else was there it's just the four of them which is good right "tell us what it's about already!" Paimon said as she put both of her hands on her waist "how should I begin... Oh right let me tell you a secret first." Kaeya said while looking at them while Setsuna eagerly listen to Kaeya.

"it's a secret of my past and I confide in you to keep it." Kaeya said while looking at the three "don't worry Paimon's lips are sealed." Paimon spoke while Setsuna looked at her she was doubting it "we doubt that." Setsuna and the rest who are sealed insde her thought and said at the same time.

"as a matter of fact my grandfather was a pirate." Kaeya started which maid Setsuna give him a weird look "oh." Paimon let out as she cross her arms above her chest "wait why do you sound so blithe do you think I'm making it up?" Kaeya asked while looking at the two who was standing in from if him giving a doubtful look.