One

Let me introduce myself, 

Hi, my name is Bethany Halstead, but you can call me Beth. I'm 23 years old and I'm a detective in the Intelligence unit for the past 2 years and I work with my brother Jay. Yes having two Halsteads in the same unit can have its moments. Also, my brother is my partner but sometimes my boss Hank Voight thinks it was a bad idea due to both of us chuckling when we find something funny or if one starts laughing the other will follow. I love working with my brother but there's a point where he is the overprotective big brother, who literally wants to wrap me in bubble wrap half the time. Now that's annoying. I do follow the rules, but when a person is in danger, I will literally run to the danger and make sure that they are safe and forget about myself until they are safe and sound.

Also, in the unit, I have my best friend from the academy which is Adam Ruzek. He's had my back since day one and were able to have a right good laugh. In others terms, it just means taking the piss out of Jay when we're in the breakroom. Adam will literally do anything for me because we have such a tight friendship. Both me and Adam are best friends with Kevin Atwater, who join in with us when we're taking the piss out of Jay. Such fun times. Kevin is the same as Adam, he will literally do anything for me to make sure that I'm okay

My only girl best friends consist of Kim Burgess and Hailey Upton. During breaks, there is a lot of gossip, boy talk but we just chat a load of shit mostly about how annoying my brothers are. Especially Jay. We girls do like to have a natter about anything and everything when we have the chance, but some stuff we say, we make sure that we are out of earshot of the others because sometimes it's about them. 

Will is my other brother, the oldest out of us Halstead siblings. Me and Jay call him the Weasley of the family because of his red hair. But when me and Jay have had a few beers the rude nickname me and Jay have for Will comes out and that's Ginger Pubes and we sing our little song to him, which set us of laughing. Like Jay, Will is overprotective as well but not in the same sense as Jay but anytime that I'm brought into Med, it scares the shit out of him, that when the protective brother kicks in.

Antonio Dawson is the non-biological overprotective brother because if Jay and Will are not around, he'll make sure that I'm alright. He's practically a more serious version of Jay. But Antonio's sister Gabby is my sister from another mister. We spend so much time together outside of work, especially at Molly's when she is bartending.

Hank Voight, the man in charge of the Intelligence unit, has been a father figure to me since Jay joined the unit 8 years ago and I was still in high school. Everyday after school, I would come to the district and sit in the breakroom and get on with my school work until, Jay had finished work. Sometimes it wasn't till late at night and I would end up asleep on the couch in the breakroom until he wakes me up. Sometimes if it was going to be an all nighter, Will would pick me up and take me home. I told Hank that I wanted to join the Police, he was very supportive of my decision and help with my application to the academy and said that one day I would make a great detective because I've helped them a few time with tech, before my brothers best friend Mouse joined the unit as the Tech Geek. Hank kept an eye on me when I was a patrol officer and saw that I detective potential and put my forward for my detective training and I'm so glad that he did. 

 I've never had a close relationship with my father Pat Halstead, but I still talk to him. When it comes to his health, he is stubborn and I mean all Halsteads are stubborn especially myself and Jay. I still love my dad but myself, Will and Jay try and go around when we can and make sure that he is alright.

But I love doing my job, but countless times we've ended up going to Firehouse 51 for them to help us with our investigation when it's an arson case. But every time I've gone to the firehouse, a certain firefighter who goes by the name of Blake Gallo has caught my eye and by god, he is so fit. Yes, Kim, Hailey and Gabby know I have a crush on him and I'm sure everyone in the firehouse knows that he probably has a crush on me. 

I get along with everyone at District 21, Med and Firehouse 51 because of my bubbly personality and my sense of humor.

So yeah, that's me and the relationships I have with some of the first responders here in Chicago!